IPV D2 FOR SALE

RawRam_cpt

Ayatollah 'o Rock 'n Rollah
LV

Awards
Hi everyone,

I have an IPV D2 for sale, about 4 months old.

Original packaging including Manual, Warranty Card, Charging Cable and Silicone Sleeve (a bit stretched now with a small tear at the bottom).

Mod has 2-3 minor superficial scratches from attys and wear. Works flawlessly though.

R500

Buyer in CT Southern Suburbs would be ideal.

Cheers!

uploadfromtaptalk1450005891783.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450005941672.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry, selling since I'm seeing more use from my Evic VTC Mini and Subox as backup... Incredible Hulk not included!

Incredible deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He said the Incredible Hulk is not included so it's not incredible anymore :devil:

I was gonna take it just to get the hulk and then palm the D2 off as a present.

Seriously though, thank God you're in CT else, I've have another mod for the sake off it and not know what to use on my way home.

Bump. Still available.

Only selling a D2 as described above. Remarkably, the forum post is not a thinly veiled attempt to sell items I've ingeniously omitted from listing explicitly.

No there are no tanks.
No it does not include batteries.
Yes, Southern Suburbs. Cape Town. (It's that place on the southern most tip of Africa, in the shadow of the flat mountain)
Yes, I will ship at additional cost. Yes, you will need to confirm payment first.
No I will not negotiate the price.
No I will not swop for juice, attys, first born offspring.

Just so we're clear, it's a second hand IPV D2, including packaging and sleeve. Some wear, but overall in good condition and works flawlessly.

Yes, the photos above are of the actual device for sale.

I'll trade my first born + R100 cash hahaha. That comment was classic

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Back