LV

Awards
Got a sample yesterday, whoops 100W iStick, no TC function

VV & VW mode: 2-10V, 5-100W

Use 2 18650 batteries

Magnetic cover

OLED Screen

Micro USB port, can be charging while vaping

A little big, I love the 30W & 40W more.

Here is the pic
1.jpg

Last edited:

Use 2 18650 batteries

Magnetic cover

OLED Screen

Like "they" say: Pics, or it did'nt happen ;)

Cant see this one taking off....The 40w TC got a better chance to get a few hits....Just another 100w device without TC:think:
It all depends on what you're looking for. If i wanted a high watt device to use with RDAs i'm definitely not going to buy a 40w TC device - it wouldn't make sense...

Last edited:
It all depends on what you're looking for. If i wanted a high watt device to use with RDAs i'm definitely not going to buy a 40w TC device - it wouldn't make sense...
Just to many high quality high watt devices out already with TC, I would prefer to use a high watt device with TC when using RBA....No surprise dry hits...:dance:

As much as I love the isticks, I don't think I'd buy this one. I started with the 20w and moved to the 50w. Both are brilliant devices. The next step I am going to take is to a TC mod. At the moment the evic vt looks good, the Smok cube looks even better with 160w and TC. I'm just concerned that the lighting feature is too bright. So this puts a bog standard 100w device in the "don't bother" column for me.

If I was still using a 20 or 30w device and didn't already have a 50w it would certainly be a different story. So yes, I think this model has its place, and judging by eLeaf's track record with mods it's going to be awesome.

this thing is going to be CHEAP from what i've read. looks kinda cheap... might be worth giving it a miss.

Use 2 18650 batteries

Magnetic cover

OLED Screen

Here is the pic
View attachment 31396
When upgrading to this I wanted temperature control. But when producing clouds with this and seeing the smoke sink in the sky, I could see, okay it's under the room's temperature, hence why it isn't rising further. This device produces sexy cool vapours even on the 100W mark: said by a velocity dripper :rofl:
It's a little big, but when it fits into the cover you'll never really worry about it again with regards to its size.

Cant see this one taking off....The 40w TC got a better chance to get a few hits....Just another 100w device without TC:think:
Maybe in your place in the market, you see a lot more interesting devices, but if you want to just produce vapour that is never hot, or giving dry hits, the variable wattage beats the VV and is super ssmooth.
I would like to try TC -> but I'll let that develop while I enjoy this sexy 100w power device.

Back