iStick le wood

Lol, had a similar idea recently. Looks great with an Anima.2014-12-05 13.39.43.jpg I have found the perfect all day carry device.:dance::dance: That darker wrap looks awesome too.

That looks stunning. Very neat work as well. It would be nice if there was a wooden iStick

Stop putting ideas in my head:-D. I have already had to convince my self to not pull the airbrush out once...

Stop putting ideas in my head:-D. I have already had to convince my self to not pull the airbrush out once...

oooh, If you have the skills and the tools, you have to do it.
Really. It's a must.;-) The possibilities...

I am trying not to but yeah. I do some simple airbrushing work every now and then. Not good enough to do it full time though. or make money from it for that matter :(

A simple design over some coloured vinyl could be very effective. Hmm. I think I need ti speak to some of my spray paint fiend friends....

sent using Tapatalk 2

Those woody I sticks has been running through my mind all night.

And as I say that I realised this is post is going to make its way to another thread soon.

hsa anyone takken the Istick appart completly?. I would like to do a bit of airbrushing on mine but I hate masking

hsa anyone takken the Istick appart completly?. I would like to do a bit of airbrushing on mine but I hate masking
I took mine completely apart. You need to remove the black strips for the buttons to be removed properly without breaking them and if you want to paint it.

So remove screws and bottom plate. Remove the black strips, it is stuck on with double sided tape, then the buttons will fall out. Then you just slide everything out.

Good luck - shout if you get stuck. I really enjoy my simple orange jobbie
3d06d9f5e074c6813c7237d3328822a6.jpg

I still think that Istick looks brilliant. definitely a one of a kind

Hahaha! Brings to mind thoughts of some comedy scene, where you go completely mental and vinyl everything in the house.

Really great looking job, though!

Back