iStick Pico 25

This little Pico 25 and Ello Tank is a pretty neat setup for a great price and I'm I'm impressed with the flavour and airflow with the commercial coils it comes with... gonna put on the extended tank shortly... this is a pretty good grab and run device...
Pico 25 002.JPG

Decent clouds, good flavour, ridiculous quality, cheap and 85W out of a single battery mod?
So much win in one kit.
Indeed. The only issue I have with the Pico's (all of them) is that bloody screwcap thing on the top. It sits right next to the airflow of most tanks and results in a deep hollow whistling sound, like a Gunston plains smoker on a breathalyzer.

Indeed. The only issue I have with the Pico's (all of them) is that bloody screwcap thing on the top. It sits right next to the airflow of most tanks and results in a deep hollow whistling sound, like a Gunston plains smoker on a breathalyzer.
:D:D:D
In truth I've never noticed that on mine but now that you've mentioned it, it's gonna bug me if mine does that, thanks :-D

So I bought some of the HW2 coils that the Ello tank uses, and yes they fit perfectly in the tfv8 tank. The vape isn't as hot as a the regular smok coil but the flavour and clouds are bang on. I have no doubt that this coil in the more compact Ello tank will be fantastic.

Back