Italian Squonk bottles

bleksem it is expensive, are they that much better then the standard reo bottles?

bleksem it is expensive, are they that much better then the standard reo bottles?
I did not like them. When inserting the cap must be threaded just right or it leaks. No cap to close a bottle when not in use. I prefer the normal Reo bottle.

I did not like them. When inserting the cap must be threaded just right or it leaks. No cap to close a bottle when not in use. I prefer the normal Reo bottle.

I find they are great when you get used to them.
What doesn't work is having one reo with the Italian and one with the normal - you cant settle your squonk action!!

No not at all - they are just much more softer and holds +/-8.5ml juice, and not liked by all either. The only real pro is that they squonk way easier in very cold temperatures.

Last edited:
I'd like to try these but I need to find something else I can order from a shop that sells them. Pay 10 euros for shipping for a 4 euro item makes no sense to me

Back