Items for Sale
Cloupor T5 (50w) = R700
iTaste SVD = R500
iTaste vv V3.0 = R300
Evic Supreme 30w = R900
Evod Starter kit (Great for the newbie) = R500
Evod twist 900mAh (for the newbie who wants an option of voltage) = R150

Or entire bundle for R1700
I'll also throw in some 18650 batteries (efest 20A and Panasonic 3400mAh) for the Cloupor and iTaste SVD and coils together with kangertech tanks

Condition and Age
All items in very good condition only a few scuff marks on screen of Cloupor T5. Also the tank for one of the Evods is a bit cloudy but still works great. All come in original packaging except the Evod Twist. Evods are about a year and a half old(purchased from eciggies), iTaste Products are about a year old(purchased from eciggies and Vape King)and Evic (Valley Vapor) and Cloupor (Al3x forum member) are around 8months

Reason for Selling
I want to purchase the Evic VT and getting rid of items that I don't use anymore due to me being a more experienced vaper. Want to experiment with temperature control.

Price
R1700 entire bundle or prices per item found above.

Delivery
I am based in Durban and collection and delivery can be arranged. Courier costs at buyers expense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Cloupor T5 = R700
iTaste SVD = R500
iTaste vv V3.0 = R300
Evic Supreme 30w = R900
Evod Starter kit = R500
Evod twist 900mAh = R150

Or entire bundle for R1700
I'll also throw in some 18650 batteries for the Cloupor and iTaste SVD and coils together with kangertech tanks

Hi, please read through the rules for using the classifieds so that we can all know what the condition/age etc of the mods are.

Nice prices, GLWS

yoh, riyash long time bro
you still on the same number

Hi, please read through the rules for using the classifieds so that we can all know what the condition/age etc of the mods are.

Nice prices, GLWS
Thanks for the advice. Been a while since I've been here. Hoping to sell these guys off soon so I can make my new purchase.

Back