Selling Price :- R250
Condition :- used
Age of the item :- kangertech more than a year, griffin never used
Clone or Authentic :- athentic
Location of item :- Cape Town
Delivery/Collection :- collection only
Reason for sale:- need cash
Add a picture here :-

I have the following for sale. they are not fully working. the subtank mini needs a new rba rebuildable base but if you going to use prebuilt coils it will work 100%, comes with box, spare glass and o-rings. the rebuildable deck threads are messed up.

the griffin rta wasnt used before. looks new. it is only the TOP PART the bottom rebuildable piece not included i have used it to replace another griffin tank.
so the item comes with spare glass and has the original and the top air flow included with box but no o-rings inside

Attachments

• IMG_6670.JPG
    IMG_6670.JPG
    388.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6671.JPG
    IMG_6671.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 74
Item for Sale :- kangertech and griffin
Selling Price :- R250
Condition :- used
Age of the item :- kangertech more than a year, griffin never used
Clone or Authentic :- athentic
Location of item :- Cape Town
Delivery/Collection :- collection only
Reason for sale:- need cash
Add a picture here :-

I have the following for sale. they are not fully working. the subtank mini needs a new rba rebuildable base but if you going to use prebuilt coils it will work 100%, comes with box, spare glass and o-rings. the rebuildable deck threads are messed up.

the griffin rta wasnt used before. looks new. it is only the TOP PART the bottom rebuildable piece not included i have used it to replace another griffin tank.
so the item comes with spare glass and has the original and the top air flow included with box but no o-rings inside

Hi Are the tanks still available and where are you situated?

please note the griffin has no base as I mentioned above. but the remainder can be used as spares. it has the full top with closed airflow(original piece) and the airflow that came afterwards(think its still sold seperately) see pics. has 2 glass and drip tip with adapter for smaller size drip tips.

the kangertech subtank mini is a full set but the rba base has issues with threads. you can either buy a new rba based or buy replacement coils with this tank, has all the bits and pieces in box

Back