SOLD January Vape Clearout Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common forum etiquette is dibs -> Pm -> Seller reply to buyer - Terms agree upon.
Otherwise I would say sell you stuff at a flea market or junkmail.

WOW. What a mess in here. Would the seller mind specifying whats still available on both threads. Thanks

I am interested in wismec rx mini, ammit 25, boxer mod, asmodus Minikin, Reuleaux rx 200s, and if you have the smok cloud beast I'm in the reeds we can meet today let me know

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

I am gona say it once and then propably get kicked of the forum.

The dealings in this thread is ******* dodgy and i hate the seller. No proof of comms before mine and still no pm from the seller so just shows the rest of the forum members to watch out for these two guys.

@Hardtail1969
@Muchis
He isnt obliged to sell you anything... here is a familiar line... willing seller.willing buyer. Same reason some people can flip the 3-4 items they import as "no longer being used" and not mark the thread as sold, carry on selling the others, and nothing happens about it.

I do agree some dodgy shit in this sub but this is not one of them.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

The "normal" or common way things are done is the first person to make contact by calling dibs or sending a pm had first preference.

However, seller specified the first to PAY gets preference.

Neither he or buyer has to prove their claim, the seller chooses who he wants to sell to, based on his own criteria

Please don't make a drama over something as trivial as this, there are far more important things over which to expend your energy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Great service, met up the vapes were in great condition.. No problems at all with buyer, highly recommend buying from him

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back