Juice for MTL (Mouth to Lung)

I hear you on the tobaccoes needing frequent rewicks - however only some
I am getting though about 20-30ml of Havana Nightz in the Rose MTL before needing a rewick. Flavour still rocks throughout.

And here I thought I might have been doing something wrong lol I would probably go through about 15-25ml aswell. These 3 juices being culprits: Cardinal, Abuela, Holy Nilla Rillo

And here I thought I might have been doing something wrong lol I would probably go through about 15-25ml aswell. These 3 juices being culprits: Cardinal, Abuela, Holy Nilla Rillo
All great juices and as an avid tobacco fan, I don't enjoy any of these as MTL vapes. I only vape these in an RDA at 3mg, I appreciate the complex flavour like this, I find flavour lacks in an MTL with these recipes. I can't comment on whether they gunk up the coil.

25mg Havana Nights in the morning with Nescafe Gold in the Dvarw MTL
25mg SNLV18 Ice in the evenings while keeping the TV company in the Berserker Mini 1.5

Both juices are 50/50 PG/VG with 25mg free-base nic

All great juices and as an avid tobacco fan, I don't enjoy any of these as MTL vapes. I only vape these in an RDA at 3mg, I appreciate the complex flavour like this, I find flavour lacks in an MTL with these recipes. I can't comment on whether they gunk up the coil.

I fully agree with this. Due to the fact that they are all mixed @ 6mg they have not been getting much vape time. I intend to mix them down to 3mg but just haven't gotten to it yet

I hear you on the tobaccoes needing frequent rewicks - however only some
I am getting though about 20-30ml of Havana Nightz in the Rose MTL before needing a rewick. Flavour still rocks throughout.
Hi Silver
Wanna ask you about the Havana Nightz that you use for mtl.is it the mtl specific or are you using the normal 70/30 and making changes to this to suite your needs?
TIA

Hi Silver
Wanna ask you about the Havana Nightz that you use for mtl.is it the mtl specific or are you using the normal 70/30 and making changes to this to suite your needs?
TIA

I am using the normal one @Crazyj
I just add a bit of PG Nic and some menthol

25mg Havana Nights in the morning with Nescafe Gold in the Dvarw MTL
25mg SNLV18 Ice in the evenings while keeping the TV company in the Berserker Mini 1.5

Both juices are 50/50 PG/VG with 25mg free-base nic
Im assuming these are the commercial 12mg that you bump up bud? Kindly share your steep time thereafter and calc sheet that you perhaps used? Tried bumping a juice or two, spoilt them and strength wasn't on par with target!

Im assuming these are the commercial 12mg that you bump up bud? Kindly share your steep time thereafter and calc sheet that you perhaps used? Tried bumping a juice or two, spoilt them and strength wasn't on par with target!

It's actually a custom order directly from @Naeemhoosen via @wazarmoto from JJ's Emporium

Best to use 100 mg nic.

Hey bud!! Thank you. Really glad you like it and hoping your nic salts are working like a bomb in the siren!!
@Ruwaid yeah man its amazing with the salts.but I got a vandyvape simple ex to use the salts.I over vape the salts in the siren because the flavour is so good.so will be using freebase high nic in the siren now
Hey bud!! Thank you. Really glad you like it and hoping your nic salts are working like a bomb in the siren!!

Back