Juice Wanted

Carnival

Live. Chill. Vape.
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Item wanted: Nic salt (25mg) juice preferred, otherwise 6mg commercial juice or 3mg DIY

Fruit flavours preferred.

Price Preference: we can chat! You let me know

Condition
: fresh
Age of the item
: n/a

Location of item
: doesn't matter

Delivery/Collection
: either or

Reason
: running out

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

If anyone can help please let me know!

Same here
looking for ready made juice or juice making - would need full kit
midrand/kyalami/woodmead/centurian/sandton area
dm me
will meet etc

Another looking for a seller, anywhere in the south or Midrand area. DM if you are selling

Also looking. Cape Town, Claremont area

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm in Alberton and willing to assist a few people who need juice. I diy and have quite a few tobacco flavours my brother likes, a few fruit flavors I make for myself and a few dessert flavours but a lot of concentrates.

If you want a specific recipe you are more than welcome to search and ask if I have the stuff to mix them.

I'm in Alberton and willing to assist a few people who need juice. I diy and have quite a few tobacco flavours my brother likes, a few fruit flavors I make for myself and a few dessert flavours but a lot of concentrates.

If you want a specific recipe you are more than welcome to search and ask if I have the stuff to mix them.
Can you maybe pass some of your recipes to me plz i need new ideas on fruity and maybe ice creams

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Can you maybe pass some of your recipes to me plz i need new ideas on fruity and maybe ice creams

PM me you email and I'll send you screenshots.
They are mostly recipes from ATF.

My mixed are not 100% there. Only have one I like

Thanks will do

Unfortunately can't DM you yet Rey_Rey but I'll take you up on the offer for some fruity flavors, also in Alberton

Yes same here can't pm you

Silly post count restrictions

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Hi hope you well please would you be able to message me , I would like to collect juice please 081 834 2956 thanks.

Pm me your mail address then i can reply on your adress dont know whats going on

Hi guys, does anybidy in Pretoeia have juice to sell.

I urgently also need juice, my last bottle is almost finished.

Hi, if anyone would be able to help me out with nic salts in the Durban area, i'd really appreciate it! Please pm me

Centurion would be great

Looking for a few bottles of Sanctuary E-liquid - Invasion 3MG for myself and a few bottles of TKO strawberry milk 3MG for my missus

Looking for 25mg nic salt in Southern Suburbs, CT. PM me.

Last edited:

Cant dm you for some reason but I’d definitely be interested. Could you try drop me a dm please?

Back