Juice Wanted

If anyone is selling in PTA east please PM me thanks

I'm in Alberton and willing to assist a few people who need juice. I diy and have quite a few tobacco flavours my brother likes, a few fruit flavors I make for myself and a few dessert flavours but a lot of concentrates.

If you want a specific recipe you are more than welcome to search and ask if I have the stuff to mix them.

hi I’m willing to drive to you. I’ll take whatever flavor you’re able to make in a 6mg. Please shoot me a WhatsApp when you see this. My number is (072) 0517418

I'm in Alberton and willing to assist a few people who need juice. I diy and have quite a few tobacco flavours my brother likes, a few fruit flavors I make for myself and a few dessert flavours but a lot of concentrates.

If you want a specific recipe you are more than welcome to search and ask if I have the stuff to mix them.
Please text me as soon as you can. I’d really appreciate it. My number is (072) 0517418 thank you so much

Guys I can help with Juice freebase and Nic salt, PM me.

I'm in the Northcliff area in JHB.

You will need to collect.
I’m not too sure how to PM you on this forum but if you could please WhatsApp me on my number 0720517418 I’d really appreciate that. I’m in the Clearwater area and I don’t mind driving to collect at all. Please get to me as soon as you are able too

Hi, can't send you a PM?

Various atomizer lubricants, PM me if you are in a pinch... not free, but not HufflePuff prices either.

From left to right
60ml Pango (one shot) (0m)
100ml Red Pill (from One Shot) (3m)
200ml Obsidian (One Shot) (0m)
200ml Pango (one shot) (0m)
300ml Black Sparkle Ice (still sealed from producer) (3m)
100ml Red Pill from VM (opened to finger test, but full) (3m)
60ml Red Pill (one shot) (3m)

FDEAB4E0-7191-4390-90D0-C48F716630B4.jpeg

Various atomizer lubricants, PM me if you are in a pinch... not free, but not HufflePuff prices either.

From left to right
60ml Pango (one shot) (0m)
100ml Red Pill (from One Shot) (3m)
200ml Obsidian (One Shot) (0m)
200ml Pango (one shot) (0m)
300ml Black Sparkle Ice (still sealed from producer) (3m)
100ml Red Pill from VM (opened to finger test, but full) (3m)
60ml Red Pill (one shot) (3m)

View attachment 197788

Are your lubricants fully synthetic or Tyrannosaurus based?

I have a friend in durban that quit vaping and is selling off his juice and hardware, hit me up if your interested and I'll put you in touch with him

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Back