Juicy Joes brings you Voodoo Juices

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Juicy Joes proudly announces that we will be stocking Voodoo Juices from now on.

We are offering an opening special for R130 for the premium range and R150 for the special blends.

find them here

Devils Breath Tobacco
A blend of tobaccos with a mix of secret ingredients leaving you wanting more and more.

Bloody Sunday
Bloody Sunday has a mixture of ripe strawberries accompanied with French vanilla and a couple of other secret ingredients to give you a vintage creamy strawberry milkshake flavour.

Zombie Blood
Another popular flavour that guys & gals have been using during our testing period.
Subtle banana with a whack of strawberry and something mysterious to smooth out the edges.

Sub Zero
For you ice cold menthol lovers this one will leave your tongue and palette tingling.

Red Devil
Mixed with strawberries and cream with a hint of vanilla this will leave you just wanting more.

Midnight Mist
Banana Cream based juice with a hint of something different.

Grim Reaper
Vanilla Custard for that deep dreamy connoisseur.

Gravestone
Orange & Cream is quite tangy and has been a very popular seller amongst those who have tried and appreciated it.

Dark Forest
Dark forest is a combination of warm milk chocolate with a punch of mint.

Bogeyman
Bogeyman has that wonderful fresh taste of wild garden mint with a hint of something to take away that raw edge

Reviews can be found here
http://ecigssa.co.za/voodoo-juice-juice-reviews.t9694/

Last edited:
Thanks @ShaneW
All the juice descriptions on 1 page
Marvellous!

I'm interested in the Grim reaper and dark forest. How do I order?

Hi Divan

It is an online store so you would place your order via the website. www.juicyjoes.co.za
There are 2 payment options, either credit card or EFT.

I see you are in Pretoria, we offer overnight delivery to your door with Aramex for R99

Watch out for the new flavour coming out this evening... Delicious!

Just ordered a nice batch from your shop i think 5 different flavours and 6 bottles in total, cant wait to try out the other voodoo juices.

Back