Kangertech Mini Pro Tank Ii

Bought a Kanger Aerotank with enough spare coils from at the Vape Meet and have been really impressed so far, but early days yet. Looks like solid build quality. Adjustable airflow, so you can have your draw as you like it. Takes 2.5 ml.

And I was so close to ordering some more PT Mini 2's! :p

Derick I assume your main device is a REO?
Yep the Reo is an awesome device and produces more vapour and flavour than the pt2 mini - but when I'm in the mood for chain vaping then the Reo can be a bit much - that's where the pt2 mini comes in again - when I do my adv(HC Banana) it does it just right and I can kill a tank in about 60 minutes :)

PT Mini's rock dude, easy to clean, glass is replaceable, O rings and coils readily available and easy to rebuild and for me the flavour is better than the PT maxi.

That's high praise indeed and just the way I feel... and I love the idea of a rebuild. I assume that means change the goodies in the coil?

Also love my PT2 mini - such a great little tank and always reliable.
I agree with all your comments
Would love to rebuild a coil for it and see if it translates to a much better vape.
@Gazzacpt - what's been your experience with this versus the standard coils?

Here a picture of the Mini 2 next to the Aerotank. The latter also takes apart in the same way as the Mini 2.
VmVZrex.jpg

lD2D5v3.jpg

Also love my PT2 mini - such a great little tank and always reliable.
I agree with all your comments
Would love to rebuild a coil for it and see if it translates to a much better vape.
@Gazzacpt - what's been your experience with this versus the standard coils?

Nothing wrong with the standard coils. I have to fiddle with them to get them to wick to my liking without leaking or gurgling so after playing with them a bit I have a build that works for me. Instead of cleaning the coils I just rebuild the whole lot every 2 weeks. This one of the reasons I've been slow on the dual coil uptake but i think its time to try out a Aero or Nautilus.

I love my PT2 mini.. its a handy little device and on an ego vv it goes like the clappers.

as for the wicking issue I ensure that I keep the rubber gasket on and after filling I prime it with a few dry pulls and havent had an issue yet.

Nothing wrong with the standard coils. I have to fiddle with them to get them to wick to my liking without leaking or gurgling so after playing with them a bit I have a build that works for me. Instead of cleaning the coils I just rebuild the whole lot every 2 weeks. This one of the reasons I've been slow on the dual coil uptake but i think its time to try out a Aero or Nautilus.

I can't speak for the aero tank but the nautilus has not disappointed yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I forgot about that priming with a few dry pulls
Saw that on a video a while back but haven't done that. I do get some gurgling occasionally, but mainly on the PT2 mega tank. The mini hardly ever gives any issues

Thanks yet again to the Vaping Team... this certainly helps... I will get an Areotank when they arrive but will grab a few extra Mini's for now and line them up with different juice in each!

Back