Kangertech mini top box liquid problem.

Boeriemore

New Vaper
LV

Awards
My yellow liquid is finding its way down inside the mod causing the color of the battery charge display to turn yellow instead of white. Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?

I can't picture how it would get into the mod casing. The tank is sealed below the airflow holes, so unless it's seriously leaking out of those into the mod I can't understand how it could get there.

I can't picture how it would get into the mod casing. The tank is sealed below the airflow holes, so unless it's seriously leaking out of those into the mod I can't understand how it could get there.

Belated reply as I have had no internet connection for 16 days but I'm back. If I turn the mod upside down the level of the liquid in the mod diminishes and only half the battery indicator is yellow but it soon fills up until the entire indicator is filled with liquid. Liquid also runs out from the air vents and at times the entire unit is wet with liquid.

If liquid has come out of the tank, it could get in through the 510 and at a pinch the battery sled has openings in to the main body, so ie you'll have to find why your tank is leaking.

Silly question, but how are you wicking it. Did you put enough cotton in the juice channels ?

I believe this liquid caused a short. This morning I burnt my fingers trying to remove the battery as smoke poured out the unit.
I would love to hear from Sir Vape if this problem is covered by the warranty .

If liquid has come out of the tank, it could get in through the 510 and at a pinch the battery sled has openings in to the main body, so ie you'll have to find why your tank is leaking.

For the last three days I have been using the same tank with the same coil connected to my new Eleaf Pico mod. I am using very thin liquid and this same tank has not leaked a drop. Very weird situation.

I've found that they only leak when overfilled or left with the top lid unscrewed for too long.
This does not apply in my case. Originally I used the SS coil then the Nichrome coil and finally the Clapton coil which is still in use.
For a few months leaking occurred with all the coils but now after a week connected to my Eleaf Pico no trace of a leak from the large air flow holes.

Back