Kangertech Nebox for sale

Dullz_vap3

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Kangertech Nebox White Edition kit
Selling Price :- R700
Condition :- Brand new, still sealed, has not been used or opened
Age of the item :- About a weeks. Like I've stated it is still sealed so it's brand new
Clone or Authentic :- 100% Authentic
Location of item :- Durban
Delivery/Collection :- Collection preferred
Reason for sale:- Not in use

NO battery included

Feel free to whatsapp me : 0732121362

Attachments

• 20160323_125905.jpg
    20160323_125905.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 20160323_125853.jpg
    20160323_125853.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
He can sell it for whatever he wants to. If you are not happy with the price rather be respectful and PM the guy or just dont post.
I was trying to inform a little more with the intention to help. I will take up your advice on sending a pm rather. but please do not misunderstand my comment as a criticism drawn from unhappiness.

I was trying to inform a little more with the intention to help. I will take up your advice on sending a pm rather. but please do not misunderstand my comment as a criticism drawn from unhappiness.
Thanks. I have read your other many posts recently and I understand you may want to help a fellow vape out but rather keep stuff like this to PMs.

He can sell it for whatever he wants to. If you are not happy with the price rather be respectful and PM the guy or just dont post.

Thatnks guys, but its all good.
I shall adjust my asking price either way due to the lack of interest

Back