Kangertech Subox Stopped working Heeeeeeeelp

Isghaak

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

Need some help urgently your help/opinion. I've had my mod for about 9 months now and loving it as I am not that much of Ian intense vaper. I recently bought myself a better tank(Wismec Theorem) and my god it was awesome.

Anyway, my mod recently started reading low battery all the time even after charging, tried a different battery and that one reads low as well, when I fire the device the battery flashes empty and the mod gets extremely hot?

Any suggestions? get anew one? or is there anybody that a can fix mods

Im quite a noob, the coils were built by the guy at Foggas in Claremont, I tested the tank on my buddys wismex rx, damn it was stunning. what you guys think of the ipower eleaf 5000mash mod? good or bad combination?

Im quite a noob, the coils were built by the guy at Foggas in Claremont, I tested the tank on my buddys wismex rx, damn it was stunning. what you guys think of the ipower eleaf 5000mash mod? good or bad combination?
A decent mod, but it sounds like you wanting some good clouds so it would be better to hunt out a 150W+ device.

Did you ever get the Theorom working on the KBox? Or did you only try it on the RX?

Personally i would get another mod, especially if it gets hot with different batteries. Sounds like a short to me

Hi guys

Need some help urgently your help/opinion. I've had my mod for about 9 months now and loving it as I am not that much of Ian intense vaper. I recently bought myself a better tank(Wismec Theorem) and my god it was awesome.

Anyway, my mod recently started reading low battery all the time even after charging, tried a different battery and that one reads low as well, when I fire the device the battery flashes empty and the mod gets extremely hot?

Any suggestions? get anew one? or is there anybody that a can fix mods

Frankly its not cost effective to fix them, by the sounds of things your one's internals are fried.
Lets assume that a minimum charge of R250 is levied, add in parts and you're already 2/3rd's of the way to a new mod.
Unless you can open it up to determine that the wiring is all fine and no obvious components have blown which could then be replaced and "maybe" it will work again, its pretty much a dead horse.
Dont know of anybody in the western cape that fixes mods. :(

For a budget of R900- sigeli funchai
R1200- minikin wehe
R1400- minikin asmodus v2

Remeber the mods im suggesting are dual battery mods so you need a extra R370 for two batteries.

Minikin v1.5
Vaping between 45w and 60w and i get a full 2 days battery on the minikin.
Size is awesome. Rubber funish is awesome.

Guess what...
Its just flipppiiinnnn AWESOME!!!

Back