KEEP IT CLOUDY - Rockstar Vape Ltd

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Hi Ecigssa members, In this e-liquid review i take a look at 4 flavours from RockStar Vape Ltd. The 4 flavours are from the Keep It Cloudy Shortfill range and supplied for the purpose of this review by Kirstie from Rockstar Vape Ltd.

https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/

Introduction

Rockstar are based in the East Midlands UK which pleases me as Leicester is not far from my hometown of Swadlincote so it's great for me to review products from the area i grew up in and still have family, where people still help people out without expecting something in return.

Rockstar have become popular with their budget range of e-liquids, 120ml for just £9.99 with offers from time to time like buy 2 get 1 free and buy 5 get 3 free so it's obvious to see why. Their 120ml budget e-liquids are 120ml 0mg but you can choose 1.5mg, 3mg or 6mg. Room is left in the bottle for the relevant nic shots and the juice is made stronger to compensate for the appropriate nic shot dilution. After releasing a total of 78 flavours in their budget range Rockstar have now released both a shortfill 100ml Keep it Cloudy range consisting of 32 flavours and 50ml shortfill premium range consisting of 26 flavours.

KEEP IT CLOUDY RANGE

The Keep It Cloudy Range is a large range of 80VG/20PG 100ml shortfills that includes flavours from most profiles. The bottles come with 100ml of e-liquid in 120ml Gorilla bottles and are fine to vape at 0mg, the flavours are nice and strong allowing for dilution up to 120ml. You can also take the option when ordering to add 1 or 2 nic shots for 1.5mg or 3mg respectfully. Rockstar also offer all flavours in the Keep It Cloudy Range at a stronger 80ml in the same 120ml bottle with 4 nic shots for a higher 6mg strength, the e-liquid is £9.99 with each nic shot costing an extra £1 (of course you can always source your own nic shots).

What I Received?

I received the following 4 flavours from the Keep It Cloudy Range:

Strawberry Chew

Fizzy Lemonade

Peachy Twist

Berry Blast

Testing Equipment

I added 2 nic shots to each flavour making them all 120ml at 3mg strength and left four weeks to steep before testing (they didn't need this time i simply add the nic shots when i receive the e-liquid and i have had theses a while). I tested all flavours on 2 identical set-ups to keep consistent testing conditions.

To keep consistency i have used the same set-ups that i have used for testing other flavours recently!

Set-up 1 = Axial Pro RDA on top of the Ultroner Aether BF device with a pair of 0.30hm SS Alien Claptons on the series deck giving a build resistance of 0.62ohm. I tested all flavours at 55W.

Set-up 2 = Ni 0.2ohm ADA on the SX Auto ESS Driver device. The device was set-up on preset 3 which gives between 30-35W.

The cotton used on the Axial Pro RDA was Vapefly Firebolt.

The pictures are of the equipment used but not at the time of testing!

My Experience Using The Flavours

Strawberry Chew
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/vape-sho...-chew.html

The flavour here is not authentic Strawberry but that artificial Strawberry flavour reminiscent of every Strawberry Chew i ate as a child. This is a very simple e-liquid with the Strawberry Chew aroma that comes from the opened bottle being exactly what is experienced on the inhale, exhale and aftertaste, memories!

SCORE: 8.75/10

Fizzy Lemonade
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/vape-sho...onade.html

The Aroma of the open bottle is a strong Lemon but very sweet with no sharpness. The inhale is quite a strong sweet Lemon with just a hint of fizz, the exhale see's the Lemon just sharpen slightly and if anything the fizz is even less but just the slightest coolant freshens the vape up. The aftertaste see's the sweet Lemon return (no hint of that sharpness that emerged on the exhale) but the fizz comes to the fore leaving a tingle on the tongue, a well crafted fresh e-liquid!

SCORE 9/10

Peachy Twist
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/vape-sho...twist.html

When smelling the open bottle my senses were blasted with a juicy sweet Peach aroma with just an hint of Anise hovering like a Jack in the box in the background. Peach i really love but as a DIY enthusiast is a flavour i haven't managed to get right and when testing this e-liquid it was mixed feelings of really liking it but being jealous as the peach is a lovely sweet fleshy ripe peach and just so nice. The inhale see's Anise impatient in the background but not getting a look in as the gorgeous Peach flavour pouts it's stuff in the fore. The exhale see's Aniseed allowed off it's leash and the ripe juicy peach is now not the most prominent flavour but it compliments the Aniseed so well. The aftertaste surprised me as i expected Aniseed to linger but it starts a mix of Aniseed and Peach but with Peach outlasting it's companion leaving a juicy sweet fresh Peach flavour in the mouth! Nicest Peach i have tried with Aniseed giving it a real twist!

SCORE 9.75/10

Berry Blast
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/vape-sho...blast.html

The aroma of the open bottle is a lovely sweet blend of mixed berries which at this point both Blueberry and Strawberry can be identified but also their's a dark fruit present possibly Blackberry. The inhale is one of merged berries with Blueberry definitely part of the blend but also even more so than when smelling the open bottle a dark fruit giving the flavour some depth. The Exhale allows fruits to be identified with different berries pinging into the limelight on each exhale, Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry and what is now definitely identified as Blackberry are all present. The aftertaste goes back to a Blueberry dominant merged berry flavour with the now identified Blackberry lingering which leaves a very pleasant taste in the mouth!

SCORE: 9.25/10

Conclusion

Not a weak link amongst these four excellent flavours from the Keep It Cloudy Range but the pick has to be Peachy Twist which was outstanding!

I would once again like to thank Kirstie from Rockstar Vape Ltd for supplying the 4 flavours from the Keep It Cloudy Range for the purpose of this review.

https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/

Back