Imperator

Emissary Elixirs
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Khanage is nearly upon us!
Full details to be announced soon!
COMING SOON_2.jpg

You’re ready, are you? It is our singular pleasure to unveil our newest offering in all its glory, “Khanage”!

Flavour profile: "A rich, vanilla-infused rice pudding, garnished with vibrant slices of Thai mango and other exotic fruits, and finished with lashings of coconut cream."

‘Khanage’ is a tantalising triple-threat that combines exotic fruits, silken creams, and fluffy white rice to deliver a complex, full-bodied, and deeply satisfying vaping experience.

We hope to launch ‘Khanage’ at VapeCon 2018, on the 25th of August, in partnership with one of the hardest-working companies around, Vaper’s Corner. ’Khanage’ will be unleashed upon the rest of the world very shortly thereafter!

KHANAGE.jpg

Ooh, this sounds great @Imperator
Congrats on this - wishing you guys well with the launch!

Khanage is launching at this weekends VapeCon! Drop by the Vaper's Corner stand to try it out!

Untitled design (4).png

Khanage is available at the Vaper's Corner stand today! Only at Vapecon. Have fun guys!

Untitled-1.png

Almost time!

Untitled design (4).png
Capital Vapes - Centurion has also been added!

This looks great @Imperator
Missed this post

Were you at VapeCon? Didnt i see somewhere you would be attending or am I mistaken?

Unfortunately not, we had a lot of work to do our side but next time! May have been that we had a soft launch through our friends at Vaper's Corner for Khanage, I was posting that often haha.

I sooooo wanna try this but struggling to find stock online to purchase.

I sooooo wanna try this but struggling to find stock online to purchase.
I think it will start showing up online this week. The stock at VapeCon was a soft launch, and they were hoping to get it out to stores this weekend.

I think it will start showing up online this week. The stock at VapeCon was a soft launch, and they were hoping to get it out to stores this weekend.

Awesome thanks @Stosta will keep me eyes peeled.. :aplastao:

so i have finished 90ml's of Khanage, is there anyone that stocks 5L bottles?

Back