LV

Awards
Item looking to trade: Kylin Mini (Black) with glass and spares
Condition: 9.5/10
Age of the item: Around 2 months
Location of item: East Rand, JHB
Delivery/Collection: Collection
Reason: Looking to try something new
What I'm looking for: Ammit 25 (single) / SMM / Govad RTA - or similar single-coil RTA
Picture here:
mFvWPuJ.jpg

I've had all of those that you're looking for and the KYLIN Mini beats every single one.

Don't do it man! :(
Yeah I love this tank but it seems to be my achilles' heel or something when it comes to wicking. I swear I have to rewick it every second day. Sometimes even 2-3 times a day.

It inexplicably leaks like a mofo and vacuum locks simultaneously. Then I wick it perfectly and it lasts a tank or two and then fucks out again. I'm honestly just tired of trying :(

When it's right, it's phenomenal though! :D

Yeah I love this tank but it seems to be my achilles' heel or something when it comes to wicking. I swear I have to rewick it every second day. Sometimes even 2-3 times a day.

It inexplicably leaks like a mofo and vacuum locks simultaneously. Then I wick it perfectly and it lasts a tank or two and then fucks out again. I'm honestly just tired of trying :(

When it's right, it's phenomenal though! :D

I hear you, KYLINs in general aren't the easiest things in the world to wick but as you say, get the technique right and you'll never want to get rid of it.

If that is the case, I'd recommend pursuing the AMMIT 25 single, it's easy AF to wick (even I could do it) and the flavour is almost there with the KYLIN Mini.

Good luck dude!

I hear you, KYLINs in general aren't the easiest things in the world to wick but as you say, get the technique right and you'll never want to get rid of it.

If that is the case, I'd recommend pursuing the AMMIT 25 single, it's easy AF to wick (even I could do it) and the flavour is almost there with the KYLIN Mini.

Good luck dude!
Thanks bud, much appreciated!

Yeah I've had the Ammit 22 (cracked glass though) for a good few months and I can count on one hand the number of times I've messed it up and had to rewick. Would replace probably 1-2 times a week or so... damn forgiving. As you say though, flavour isn't the same as on the Kylin :(

I've heard great things about the SM25 too... anybody perhaps got experience and opinion on that one please? :)

hi, I have a blue Ammit 25 available

but I dont want to trade, what can you offer

I'm in the east rand

So ended up trading out for an Ammit 25. Wicked it first time and it hasn't flooded, leaked a drop or dried out and it's chugging away like a mofo. Yeah o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back