Age of the item
: Any

Location of item
: Preferably Gauteng, otherwise include shipping

Delivery/Collection: Either.

Reason
: Want lolz

Last edited:
Sorry man... unfortunately you came in at the wrong time. When the DNA200 just dropped there were a bunch of them flying around on the classifieds... but I think everyone who has one now will probably just keep holding it verrrrrry tight...

Or maybe wait for the Cloudmaker Whiteout to come back in stock. A little birdie told me they will have stock the first week of June. Im Rocking a Whiteout and have another one on its way. REALLY NICE MOD!
Hmm will check a few reviews on it & decide on it!

Or maybe wait for the Cloudmaker Whiteout to come back in stock. A little birdie told me they will have stock the first week of June. Im Rocking a Whiteout and have another one on its way. REALLY NICE MOD!
Is there a mod that you haven't had? Lol. You should do reviews of them, past and present...?

Bro i like to test everything. You have to have a hobby and mine is to test every single mod i can get my hands on and DIY e-liquid!

Bro i like to test everything. You have to have a hobby and mine is to test every single mod i can get my hands on and DIY e-liquid!
Oh and of all the mods you've had, which ones will you never part with? Apologies to the OP for me de-railing his thread.

Nothing wrong with that. Perhaps when you get the time you could do a quick pros and cons review of the gear...

Thats true i can actually do that but the thing is the vaping market is worse than the cellphone market(Samsung vs IPhone) Every week there is a new tank and mod and thats why i made my mind up ill only stick with the high end devices.

I don't care who says what but nothing beats the Dna200 chipset!

The Ipv5 was just released and can you believe it no 6 is around the corner to be released! I really cant see myself ever buying one of Kangertech, Sigelei, pioneer4u or smok products again. Maybe if Sigelei brings out a moonshot 2 yes.

Back