Let's get a New Years Resolution Fulfilled for Someone Else!!! Give Away!!

Philip Dunkley

-------------
LV

Awards
Okay, we all know how it is. People make loads of stop smoking resolutions at this time of year, but I thought to myself that this kind of sucks because I cannot make that resolution any more, as I have quit smoking due to Vaping.

So here's my idea. Let's get someone else to stop smoking. I am willing to donate a Kangertech Starter Kit VV Battery, iClear 30/Kangertech EMOW like Tank, Charger and juice to someone. How do we find this someone, well lets find out in the community who knows someone that really wants to quit smoking, but does not have the financial means to do so. I have way too much kit anyway, some just sitting on a shelf wasting space and losing potential. I will also continue to sponsor 3 Bottles (30ml, Nicotine strength of choice) of juice each month of my own mixes to keep the person juiced. I might even give that away at the beginning in one batch to avoid monthly problems. I will provide juice for 6 months at 3 bottles a month I need you guys to nominate someone, or nominate yourself with a brief background story of why you/other person really need this, and I will choose the best candidate that I think needs it most by end of Friday (call it 5pm).

Couple of rules :
1) Please don't ask for this if you CAN afford it, lets give it to someone who needs it.
2) The person has to be able to collect this from me in Centurion (Both the Kit initially, and the juices). I will sponsor enough juice for 6 Months, after that I will re-look at the situation and make a decision. 3) Thirdly, the moment this becomes a slinging match or an argument, I pull out, I know how Trolls can be on the internet.

So, Suggestions are open. Oh, and if I'm breaking any rules here, I'm really sorry and I'll retract this post.

Good job!

I don't think you are breaking any rules, and you're not likely to find any trolls on here...this forum seems to be a 100% troll free zone (as unlikely as that sounds).

Let's see what it yields :D

BTW, how are you enjoying the Smok M50?

Awesome Idea. This could work really well and with incentive ;). I dont think your breaking any rules either. and as for trolls, I also don't think that would be a problem.

P.S My new years resolution is to buy more vape gear. I am really going to try not to break this one

@free3dom Aah man it's beautiful. Such a competent device. Easily my new favorite. Lets hope it's durable though. Also zero heat issues. Posted a review on the SkyBlue :)

Last edited:
Morning @Philip Dunkley Happy new year for you :)

If you were closer i would take you up on this. Our church lady,s husband is a very heavy smoker, He tried to vape on that elcheapo blister pack but it did not work for him, so i told her he must come see me. The problem is he works in JHB because could not get work locally so he only comes home once a month

I think he has a problem of bad gear and low nic juice. So when he comes here i will talk to him and hear what is the problem and if no-one else comes fwd i will talk to you.

Great kind gesture @Philip Dunkley

Thread moved to "pay it forward"
Thanks Andre

Okay, so we have our first submission. Excellent. I'm going to extend this to next week Friday, due to so many people being away at the moment. Want to give everyone a chance. :)
Keep them coming Guys

This has been completed!!! It went to someone @kimbo knows. Very successful. @kimbo could you maybe post the picture in this thread!! Thanks mate. I'm also happy to start a new one!! Any ideas???

Back