LG HG2 - The New Brown LG's

KB_314

OG vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys

I'm no battery expert - from the little I know, these new brown LG's, on paper, seem amazing. And coming from LG, I'm (perhaps naively?) inclined to trust the numbers stated. So I ordered a couple from Kieran to try out, and potentially replace my VTC4's. They should arrive on Monday. If they are as good as I hope, I think I may even replace the hard-wired HE2 in my VS DNA40.

If you've tried them, how have you found them? Have any of our forum vets & technical guru's put these to the test yet? @johan maybe?

Hey guys

I'm no battery expert - from the little I know, these new brown LG's, on paper, seem amazing. And coming from LG, I'm (perhaps naively?) inclined to trust the numbers stated. So I ordered a couple from Kieran to try out, and potentially replace my VTC4's. They should arrive on Monday. If they are as good as I hope, I think I may even replace the hard-wired HE2 in my VS DNA40.

If you've tried them, how have you found them? Have any of our forum vets & technical guru's put these to the test yet? @johan maybe?

Haven't tested a battery for many moons, but I agree the specs looks impressive.

Hey guys

@KB _314 l bought some and have used them in both mechs and regs w/ no problems.I like the performance.

Back