Limitless LMC with batteries + Limitless RDTA Plus + Battery Charger

Jahnco Lombard

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
IMG_20160717_105209.jpg Item for Sale :- Limitless LMC 200w Boxmod with batteries (25R's rewrapped)
Limitless RDTA Plus
i2 Battery charger with all original packaging
Selling Price :- R2350
Condition :- Excellent (Screen not cracked ,it's the screen protector that was beginning to come off )
Age of the item :- Mod 2 Months and RDTA 2 Months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Vaal Triangle
Delivery/Collection :- Delivery or Collection
Reason for sale:- Need the money
Add a picture here :-

Last edited:
Hi Jahnco, welcome to the forum. Please could you post pics and more details on the batteries. Please also confirm the age of the tank and if it comes with spares and packaging. I also note that the glass seems to be cracked on the screen of the mod yet you say excellent condition. Please could you confirm if it is indeed cracked.

Hi Jahnco, welcome to the forum. Please could you post pics and more details on the batteries. Please also confirm the age of the tank and if it comes with spares and packaging. I also note that the glass seems to be cracked on the screen of the mod yet you say excellent condition. Please could you confirm if it is indeed cracked.
The mod and tank was purchased roughly 3 months ago, that is not a cratch on the screen it was the original sticker thing that came on the screen. He's a very good friend of mine, will post updated pics of the device later tonight. Thanks man

Back