Lobo Life of Pie 50ml 0mg E-Juice!

Samgoma

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- 50ml 0mg Lobo Life of Pie

Selling Price :- R200

Condition :- Great. Just put a bit in my tank to taste, so it's still pretty much full.

Age of the item :- New. Bought yesterday.

Clone or Authentic :- Authentic.

Location of item :- Cape Town, Southern Suburbs

Delivery/Collection :- That'll be a negative on the delivery, but you're more than welcome to come and grab it and chat about e-juice. I need some recommendations for good dessert vapes.

Reason for sale:- Tried it and it just wasn't for me. Pretty sad that I spent R320 on a bottle of juice I don't like, so I'm just trying to get back some of the cash I spent. It's hard to fight buyers remorse when you aren't happy with what you bought.

Attachments

• IMG_20171229_144856.jpg
    IMG_20171229_144856.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 38
Yo,

Racc city - Chocolate mint ice cream. Keen? 2mg, same situation as you.

IMG-20171229-WA0036.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Samgoma

I see this is your first post

When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself to the community here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

Get involved and get to know the people - it will likely improve your chances in the Classifieds

hey my man. Appreciate the post. Unfortunately I don't vape nicotine at all anymore, I'm completely off of it.

Also open to trades guys

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Also open to trades guys

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
May I ask what u vaped it on and what wattage. I love that juice but it has to be vaped on 90+watts on a rda with minimal fused claptons .. its very very twangy limey flava on lower watts and on rtas . Boosted wattage brings out the pastry based and mellows down the lime a whole lot giving you a more fuller actual key lime pudding flavour

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

May I ask what u vaped it on and what wattage. I love that juice but it has to be vaped on 90+watts on a rda with minimal fused claptons .. its very very twangy limey flava on lower watts and on rtas . Boosted wattage brings out the pastry based and mellows down the lime a whole lot giving you a more fuller actual key lime pudding flavour

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Hey dude, thanks for that info. I vaped it on a Smok Stick V8, so that's most likely why I only get a lemoney/lime flavour. I'm not looking to upgrade any time soon so that's why I decided to just sell this juice instead. I'm sure it tastes delicious in the setup you mentioned, but in mine I feel like it's being underutilised. Cheers buddy :)

Back