Local Kamry Agents?

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Are any of our local vendors agents for Kamry products?

We have brought Kamry in before, but alas no stock at the moment - I see they have some nice new toys that look pretty interesting.

We will probably stock them again as I like most of their products - what in particular are you looking at?

We have brought Kamry in before, but alas no stock at the moment - I see they have some nice new toys that look pretty interesting.

We will probably stock them again as I like most of their products - what in particular are you looking at?

A friend still smoking tobacco pipe is looking for a K1000 e-pipe (original not the FT knock offs)

A friend still smoking tobacco pipe is looking for a K1000 e-pipe (original not the FT knock offs)
Last I heard they had an issue with the button of the K1000 - apparently it is a bit sensitive and breaks easily if you are not careful - but will look into it - just not sure when we will do a Kamry order again - will all depend on how well our juices are received :)

Thanks @Derick, I will relay the message to him and as far as your juices go, apart from the "pig" flavour I can't see why it should not fly.

Are any of our local vendors agents for Kamry products?
Hi, Our Kamry range, will be arriving this week. Details on our website.

Hi, Our Kamry range, will be arriving this week. Details on our website.

Thanks my Kamry stuff already in SA Customs (my post was dated 30 April already)

Back