Looking for 18650 Pod Rba

Kalashnikov

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All:),

Its been a while since ive posted....

Looking around there doesn't seem to be much RBA Pods that take an 18650.

Im currently using the Smok Fetch Pro with an RBA. Im looking for a new setup that can replace this.

Must be 18650 Pod Device with a rebuildable Rba available. Would have loved the RPM 5 Pro however no RBA available.

Thanks in Adv

IMO the best RBA pod is the Voopoo PNP Pod Tank

1657804073334.png

You can buy ready made PNP coils or you can make your own with the Wotofo SMRT Coils

1657804206074.png

You can use the tank on any mod or you can use the Voopoo Drag Max which uses the top section of the tank (without the 510 base)

1657804656674.png

1657804432594.png

The flavour is excellent. The mesh coils are easy to make and are cost effective.

You will get way better flavour than the Smok Fetch RBA.

IMO the best RBA pod is the Voopoo PNP Pod Tank

View attachment 259211

You can buy ready made PNP coils or you can make your own with the Wotofo SMRT Coils

View attachment 259212

You can use the tank on any mod or you can use the Voopoo Drag Max which uses the top section of the tank (without the 510 base)

View attachment 259214

View attachment 259213

The flavour is excellent. The mesh coils are easy to make and are cost effective.

You will get way better flavour than the Smok Fetch RBA.
thanks for all your input. Very helpfull :).

Does this tank fit onto all the other Voopoo devices like the Drag X ? Im not sure how that wotofo fares in terms of Airflow?
I maybe should have added that im looking for restrictive lung pulls/ loose mtl. Im currently using an RBA in the fetch with a tiny mtl coil vaping 6-10 watts lol. So wondering how much wattage this rba needs to run at for the mesh? Also have you tried this pnp rba?

Excuse the 21 questions
1657806257411.png

thanks for all your input. Very helpfull :).

Does this tank fit onto all the other Voopoo devices like the Drag X ? Im not sure how that wotofo fares in terms of Airflow?
I maybe should have added that im looking for restrictive lung pulls/ loose mtl. Im currently using an RBA in the fetch with a tiny mtl coil vaping 6-10 watts lol. So wondering how much wattage this rba needs to run at for the mesh? Also have you tried this pnp rba?

Excuse the 21 questions
View attachment 259215
It will fit the Drag X.

SMRt Coils are for DL to RDL at 40-60W

I have the Voopoo PnP RBA. It is rubbish. It is very hard to build with tiny hidden screws and the coil faces the wrong direction which means that wicking is really difficult or you can force the coil 90 degrees. Don't buy it.

You can get a 0.8 Ohm PnP coil which can be used with this pod at 22W. You can't rebuild it.

1657815253821.png

1657815280162.png

You get a choice of three coils all at 0.2

Chill
Turbo
Extreme

I have both the normal DL tank and the MTL one that my Mrs prefers. I have found that the Extreme coil works best for the short MTL draw. It hits fast and is warm enough for the short tight draw. Turbo works well for my RDL.

I agree with @Puff the Magic Dragon it is a good piece of kit and the flavour is very good.

Last edited:
Back