Age of the item
: N/A

Location of item

Delivery/Collection
: Depends on seller's location

Reason
: Lost mine

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

Item wanted: Gold Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast

Price Preference: Name your price

Condition
: Good

Age of the item

Location of item

Delivery/Collection
: Depends on seller's location

Reason
: Lost mine

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:
I have a smok tfv12 prince tank with and rba deck and a red cobra drip tip plus a black cobra drip tip

Hi Cloud Beast. I know this is about a month later and I am sorry for that. I get sent running around the continent like a headless chicken. No matter, I will send you a whatsapp and we can talk there.

You are very brave to post your cell phone number on a public forum. I wouldn't.

Best regards.

Me

@MuhammedKhan31, I already have a TF-V12 Cloud Beast king with a duel coil, and it leaks like a ***** on heat. I used to have a TF-V8 Cloud Beast before I went to DRC when that and a lot of other things were stolen.

TF-V12 doesn't give the same flavor as the TF-V8 does, and I like to have that when I travel. I think the TF-V8 is very close to a good RDA. I want it back.

@MuhammedKhan31, I already have a TF-V12 Cloud Beast king with a duel coil, and it leaks like a ***** on heat. I used to have a TF-V8 Cloud Beast before I went to DRC when that and a lot of other things were stolen.

TF-V12 doesn't give the same flavor as the TF-V8 does, and I like to have that when I travel. I think the TF-V8 is very close to a good RDA. I want it back.

Back