Looking for a new single coil rta

So the arbiter and I took a long time to be friends.

I tried, with no luck, all sorts of coils and coil heights and had at best bleh results.

I got so frustrated that it got dumped unceremoniously in the cupboard until yesterday morning I thought I would give one last go and installed a BVC fused clapton, 0.45ohm, 26w, AWESOME. flavour is on point and airflow is much better. Very glad I gave it one final go!

Thanks again @Rob Fisher :campeon2:

@charln coils for the win! ANd only a pleasure! I was surprised when it didn't work for you in the first place. It's an awesome RTA!

@charln coils for the win! ANd only a pleasure! I was surprised when it didn't work for you in the first place. It's an awesome RTA!
It was the airflow that was throwing me off. I was so used to the Druga rta which has an absolute mountain of airflow and this was very restricted compared to that. The smaller clapton allowed a bit more airflow which fixed the problems!

Now the question is

New mod or spend the money on Apple Credits so I can buy my son games on the iPad

Choices choices ....
Lol

Get the new mod ..... soon there will be none to get unless it is a pod.

Games will always be available

Lol @Stranger
I dont really NEED a new mod - but its a WANT

I can use my old Cuboid - works perfectly - but I just feel like something new and shiny
Haven't bought a new mod since my Vaporesso Gen - I think it was VapeCon 2018 or 2019, cant remember

But the kid is nagging me for more credit.
In all fairness he has only used $25 in 3 months on games
Mostly educational ones because he is only 4

So I'm thinking to recharge him with another $50 as a nice "present" versus getting a new mod
Will roughly be similar price....

But maybe I must just do both and bite the bullet

How can you ?

Bowing down to emotional blackmail from someone not even old enough to bring money to the household. Shame on you man, stand up for big people, stand up for yourself, we have suffered enough during this lockdown, we demand new mods.

How can you ?

Bowing down to emotional blackmail from someone not even old enough to bring money to the household. Shame on you man, stand up for big people, stand up for yourself, we have suffered enough during this lockdown, we demand new mods.

lol @Stranger
i hear you loud and clear !

Back