Item wanted: Empty bottles for dyi 30-120ml

Price Preference: Cheap xD

Condition: New

Age of the item: Nee

Location of item: N/A

Delivery/Collection: Both

Reason Diy

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Got 60ml at - R6 each and 20ml at R3.50 each.

Bulk discounts available. Let me know

Item wanted: Empty bottles for dyi 30-120ml

Price Preference: Cheap xD

Condition: New

Age of the item: Nee

Location of item: N/A

Delivery/Collection: Both

Reason Diy

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
Not sure if youre still going this route, actually in all honesty I'm not really sure you are still with us. But hoping for the best.

Mate west rand pack, they sell these 150ml plastic bottles, lll post a pic. They are cheap, they are convenient, they are easy to mix into, easy to label, they drip brilliantly, they squeeze even better, they are easy to travel with...the only warning I might give you is to not try their shop in Edenvale as I will be buying all their available stock TODAY.
Now I know what you're thinking...what about different sizes @Steyn777? I'm new to this, I don't want to make your mistakes and mix up 150ml of every single recipe I try out. Plus if these are so cheap, then 30ml bottles will be even cheaper. Those are excellent points @timmymorton1 hey, that's why we are here, to learn from each others mistakes. I have since changed my mixing habits when it comes to 1st time recipies and even though I bought some 50ml dropper bottles specifically for this, (at a higher price than the 150ml I might add) I have used 1 of them so far to mix with and used the rest to decant juice from the (others/bigger ones/150ml plastics...it's on the edge of my tongue so screw it, time to name this bottle:; The All in One Majestic DIY e-liquid Bottle or TAMDEBs!!) A small bottle can be annoying to mix into, but their main problem to me is the way your recipe mixes together when shaking them. Carpel Tunnel is a real thing @timmymorton1

What I am doing and will continue to do is use the TAMDEBs for all of my mixes.

Good luck and Enjoy the journey...stay safe out there.

20180702_042246.jpg
This post would not have been possible without @RenaldoRheeder where I literally stole the idea from.

Back