Lost Vape Drone DNA 250C

Anvil

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Untitled.jpg Just seen the link on the Lost Vape website for a Drone with a 250c.

Seriously looking forward to this as there is a large shortage of dual batt squonks, especially with a dna chip!

On another note, for the life of me I can't click anything on the site link-wise. Not sure if it's an issue my end or on the website end, but if anyone can actually go into the link and see more info then please post it here.

On another note, for the life of me I can't click anything on the site link-wise. Not sure if it's an issue my end or on the website end, but if anyone can actually go into the link and see more info then please post it here.
Not doing anything on my side either

i was just wondering how you got that right. everything i was clicking this weekend was linked to the orion page.

i was just wondering how you got that right. everything i was clicking this weekend was linked to the orion page.
You're lucky you got to the Orion page. I just stay on the homepage no matter what. I can click on the 3 blog-looking posts at the bottom, but seeing as though one still has filler Latin text my thought is that these are just fluff. Either way, I've now tried on 3 different browsers with the same result. Could be bad site planning and/or management in general.

The only other thing I could find regarding this mod is from Element Vape (https://www.elementvape.com/lost-vape-drone-bf-squonker-dna166-tc-box-mod?enter=true) but this honestly looks like they just took the page and blurb from the old Drone DNA 166 and made a few minor edits. With no access to the link on the LV site there is no way to verify the info.

You're lucky you got to the Orion page. I just stay on the homepage no matter what. I can click on the 3 blog-looking posts at the bottom, but seeing as though one still has filler Latin text my thought is that these are just fluff. Either way, I've now tried on 3 different browsers with the same result. Could be bad site planning and/or management in general.

The only other thing I could find regarding this mod is from Element Vape (https://www.elementvape.com/lost-vape-drone-bf-squonker-dna166-tc-box-mod?enter=true) but this honestly looks like they just took the page and blurb from the old Drone DNA 166 and made a few minor edits. With no access to the link on the LV site there is no way to verify the info.

i’m busy downloading the website now. i’ll see if there’s anything and report back.

Hope it is better than the Furyan - it was great for 2 weeks and then it just started to misfire and lag like an old Cortina. I sent it in the VK who fiddled with it a bit but alas, it is now just a paperweight...so disappointing...

Hope it is better than the Furyan - it was great for 2 weeks and then it just started to misfire and lag like an old Cortina. I sent it in the VK who fiddled with it a bit but alas, it is now just a paperweight...so disappointing...
That really sucks :(

Just registered to show you the mod

Enjoy :)

Greetings from Spain!

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum!

Also... Oh man. Ohhhhhhh man. I need this like now.
Wonder if VaporDNA will be doing a PSO version? That could be something special.

Drone-BF-DNA-250C-User-Manual

Attachments

• Drone-BF-DNA-250C-User-Manual.pdf
    160.3 KB · Views: 2
Back