Lost Vape Furyan

WELIHF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Really interested in getting this mod, anyone getting or got please let me know.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Awesome looking mod. They are still on pre-order and no stock anywhere. I guess they could become available in SA early June

@WELIHF Vaperite has the bronze Furyan on the way to SA as I write this. The black version is not available yet but we have them on order

Our stock arrives in SA on the 15th. Price will be R1195 inclusive. Bought online you can use our 15% discount coupon and get free delivery anywhere in SA. That’s one hell of a deal.

Coupon code is VAPERITE15

If you're prepared to organize it yourself:

http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mo...ml?search_query=furyan&results=2#.WvKdx4iFNPY

They say it'll ship around 23 June.

And it's only around R750 through 3F currently.

Not putting you off or trying to make a sale. Don't trust these sites when it comes to certain brands bud. Lost Vape have a set recommended retail that stores need to adhere to on their devices. You will find these guys will possibly cancel the pre-order like its happened many times in the past as they are not able to get the mods at the end of the day due to them going against Lost Vape's strict recommended retail clause. They just do it to get interest, get payment in and then hope and pray the supplier will supply them the product.

Not putting you off or trying to make a sale. Don't trust these sites when it comes to certain brands bud. Lost Vape have a set recommended retail that stores need to adhere to on their devices. You will find these guys will possibly cancel the pre-order like its happened many times in the past as they are not able to get the mods at the end of the day due to them going against Lost Vape's strict recommended retail clause. They just do it to get interest, get payment in and then hope and pray the supplier will supply them the product.

To be fair this is, unfortunately, what happens.

Had a situation with a Chinese site when buying my Suorin Air and a few OG Goons. The payment was done, they said it would take a 3 days to ship as they were waiting for their supplier. It ended up taking 2 weeks.

It's very easy decision for me, Vaperite responded 1st so they get the order.

I personally don't like drop shippers, not due to distrust of product but after sales support.

Is there any suppliers in JHB that have these?

Wanted to pick one up tomorrow

Our shipment was stopped by the CBCU last Wednesday and R3500 in storage and inspection fees later it was released with no finding. They will be posted to our online store by this afternoon. Only the Bronze has arrived with the black version at our shipper in China waiting for our next shipment.

Order done at Vaperite

Back