Lost Vape Grus

Kiai

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I like a single battery mod and have my eye on this one. Should be available around 20 October.upload_2020-10-13_13-22-2.jpeg

Nice.

I see it's their proprietary chip and not DNA 75C.
Yes. I can live with 100 but 75 is just too low for me. It’s good good reviews from Mike and Nic. I think I need a second bday present from myself.

Pretty cheap if one uses this months fasttech code as well.

For those of you who still wants to buy this, have to say I think all of you already have it with all the pics I saw. I saw there was some left and now 10% discount
upload_2020-10-30_17-10-46.jpeg

I've seen a quite a few of these mods going up for sale only a short time after being purchased on a few platforms including this forum. Is there a flaw or is the size/weight just not something people expected?

I've seen a quite a few of these mods going up for sale only a short time after being purchased on a few platforms including this forum. Is there a flaw or is the size/weight just not something people expected?
I've only had mine for two days, but I haven't found any flaws yet.

It might just be the weight because it is definitely a heavy mod.

I like mine very much. It feels solid in the hand. Not excessively big nor heavy and it’s a Lostvape. A good partner to my Mirage even if it’s not a DNA (which honestly doesn’t mean anything to me)

I had a look at this mod and held it in my hand, weight seems fine and its actually a really good looking mod in person, A guy at Sir vape did said that this is the Quest version of the mod (Non DNA) so it is most likely that they might make a DNA Version, So I'm going to wait patiently to see if they do release one because I love using Replay or TC for ss316 wire, If I was going to use straight wattage mode it wouldn't matter. I really want this mod to replace my Poor Mirage for daily use.

Oh
I had a look at this mod and held it in my hand, weight seems fine and its actually a really good looking mod in person, A guy at Sir vape did said that this is the Quest version of the mod (Non DNA) so it is most likely that they might make a DNA Version, So I'm going to wait patiently to see if they do release one because I love using Replay or TC for ss316 wire, If I was going to use straight wattage mode it wouldn't matter. I really want this mod to replace my Poor Mirage for daily use.

Plus they really made the battery door for the grus mod much better, the biggest issue with the mirage is the battery door over time.

Back