Lost Vape Orion- How many different versions

M.Adhir

Advanced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi good people

Need some assistance please- brain is a bit fried and google isnt helping much.

How many different versions of the LostVape orion were there. Specifically the DNA version.
I have what i think is the first version (Box is marked "LostVape Orion, the first pod mod powered by the DNA Go Chipset").

Im trying to source replacement pods and seem to be bumping into multiple versions of the device.

Thanks in advance.

From memory. There was the Orion DNA, Orion Q, Orion Q Ultra, Plus, Q-Pro. I may be wrong, because heaven knows they are riding the Orion name to death

Yeah so in my reading up I've found that the Plus pods and coils will work on the DNA Go device. Provided you update firmware.
The Q devices don't seem to be DNA chips and the pods and coils aren't compatible. Sad about that as there's even an RBA for the Q range

Yes and there's a good reason for that. Lost vape split ways with their "DNA" department. Those guys went off and formed LVE and kept on selling the Paranormal. Lost Vape then continued selling the Orion sans DNA chips and that's where the quality started going downhill too. Lost Vape have only now started selling DNA devices again starting with the Centaurus. The Chinese vape market is movie worthy, mafia type stuff

from my understanding i should be able to buy the "Plus" pods and coils and just upgrade firmware on my DNA go to get it to work properly with the new pods/coils.

fingers crossed.

from my understanding i should be able to buy the "Plus" pods and coils and just upgrade firmware on my DNA go to get it to work properly with the new pods/coils.

fingers crossed.
Yeah upgrading Orion DNA Go device turns the Go into a plus and with comparability between pods and coils etc, the only reason some Quest line orion pods and coils are not compatible is down to the wire type as the Orion DNA Go series are TC devices only.

fingers crossed.

You can use Q pods but you will have to fiddle with settings on escribe (change maximum resistance to just over 1 ohm) . If you find anybody selling the newer pods with coils here in SA please share , very keen to switch over to those.

You can use Q pods but you will have to fiddle with settings on escribe (change maximum resistance to just over 1 ohm) . If you find anybody selling the newer pods with coils here in SA please share , very keen to switch over to those.

Im considering importing a couple of the new pods.
Just deciding whether its worth the spend or not. If not, the Orion will sit in the cupboard or get donated i guess.

Howsit Bud. If you still going to import please let .e know, I'm keen. I love this device but pods are tough to find

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Back