Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C dangerously overheating

DonSama

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I Broaght a Paranormal 250C a few months back secondhand. It was working fine for about 2 and a half months.

One day I was driving and took a drag and it was fine when I took a second drag it started getting hot. So hot on fact that I got scared it will catch fire and I could barely hold it long enoth to get the battries ejected from the vape. When I got home I tried a new set of battries and same thing happend. It gets that hot in less then 10 seconds.

I suspect there is a short on the battries side of the vape as it does not fire on the atty and I dont smell the electrical burning of the chipset.

Is there anybody that can help with what I should do. I want to open it to see if I can find any shortings but I'm not so good with that type of thing

I Broaght a Paranormal 250C a few months back secondhand. It was working fine for about 2 and a half months.

One day I was driving and took a drag and it was fine when I took a second drag it started getting hot. So hot on fact that I got scared it will catch fire and I could barely hold it long enoth to get the battries ejected from the vape. When I got home I tried a new set of battries and same thing happend. It gets that hot in less then 10 seconds.

I suspect there is a short on the battries side of the vape as it does not fire on the atty and I dont smell the electrical burning of the chipset.

Is there anybody that can help with what I should do. I want to open it to see if I can find any shortings but I'm not so good with that type of thing
PM me for my contact details, and lets see if I can guide you over a WhatsApp Video call ;)

PM me for my contact details, and lets see if I can guide you over a WhatsApp Video call ;)
I got the issue and fixed the problem.

On the battery door there is like a sliding mechanism to open and keep it closed. If you take the door apart there is a thin piece of insulating plastic type tape that got worn through and there are contacts underneath it that got shorted.

Back