SOLD Make an offer - Reo Grand plus 4 Atomizers (Open to trades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Reo Grand (adjustable 510)
Includes 2 Cyclone atomizers with Fusion drip tips and a clone OL16.
Will add a non-BF Cyclone as well. THAT IS 4 ATOMIZERS!
Selling Price :- Open to trade or offers
Condition :- 9/10
Age of the item :- 3 years
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Sasolburg
Delivery/Collection :- Free delivery
Reason for sale:- Looking for higher powered squonker, or mod.
Add a picture here :-
IMG_3160.JPG

Last edited:
Flash sale: Between 12:00 and 14:00 only R1000!

Hi @Viper_SA. This may sound strange, but I'm not buying any gear at the moment. I did however recently treat myself to a black reo mini, which was always my favourite mod. I also bought the reo for a steal. I think it's sad what has happened to the second hand reo market in SA. I have my theories why, but now is not the time for that! As a reonaught, and proud of the title, I would like to offer you a little loan if you need. We should not be 'forced' to sell good and meaningful gear to us for next to nothing. We are reonaughts and can help each other out. We are not all rich, and most of us have to sell gear to replace it with new stuff and keep up. If one can't even sell a reo and 4 bf atties for R1200, I think it's a poor reflection of the diversity of vaping tastes and collectors in SA and perhaps owning a reo can still stand for something...namely community and friendship. Happy to loan @Viper_SA R250 to take the stress off and keep the Reos (at that price). I know there is trust here and you can pay me back or help someone else out when you can. Hope this message and offer is taken with the respect and friendship that I associate vaping and the vape community with. Thanks.

Hi @Viper_SA. This may sound strange, but I'm not buying any gear at the moment. I did however recently treat myself to a black reo mini, which was always my favourite mod. I also bought the reo for a steal. I think it's sad what has happened to the second hand reo market in SA. I have my theories why, but now is not the time for that! As a reonaught, and proud of the title, I would like to offer you a little loan if you need. We should not be 'forced' to sell good and meaningful gear to us for next to nothing. We are reonaughts and can help each other out. We are not all rich, and most of us have to sell gear to replace it with new stuff and keep up. If one can't even sell a reo and 4 bf atties for R1200, I think it's a poor reflection of the diversity of vaping tastes and collectors in SA and perhaps owning a reo can still stand for something...namely community and friendship. Happy to loan @Viper_SA R250 to take the stress off and keep the Reos (at that price). I know there is trust here and you can pay me back or help someone else out when you can. Hope this message and offer is taken with the respect and friendship that I associate vaping and the vape community with. Thanks.

Wow! What an awesome gesture mate. Thank you, but I really need the cash to buy something else I have my eye on, so it's not a matter of life and death. I've managed t sell one Reo mini, trade the other Mini and Grand for something more suited to my current vaping style. It's more a question of this one working on my nerves because it's the last one left and making me have 2nd thoughts, although my favorite sold.
If I can move this Reo I'm atleast halfway to my new purchase. Again, great gesture, but it's not a question of not having food in my belly.

Great @Viper_SA. Thanks for your honesty. But, if ever a reonaught is having to sell (or give away!) a reo for something more urgent, like food or education, let's try be there for each other. The world is tough enough out there! Happy and safe vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back