Menthol Ice

Tweetie Pie

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I love this juice!!! it is awesome, the taste in my mouth so fresh. I found my fav juice!!!!
yhugu8u3.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what did you smoke before vaping?
@Rob Fisher is our resident VM menthol ice guru, he buys it by the litre :D

Now you all need to try VM Tropical Ice... it's Menthol Ice with a few drops of VM Coconut Concentrate added. I started off with 5 drops per 6ml of Menthol Ice and am now on 15 drops per 6ml of juice! I almost exclusively vape that.

Tropical-Ice.jpg

I used to smoke Marlboro Blue Ice Stinkies.

Now you all need to try VM Tropical Ice... it's Menthol Ice with a few drops of VM Coconut Concentrate added. I started off with 5 drops per 6ml of Menthol Ice and am now on 15 drops per 6ml of juice! I almost exclusively vape that.

View attachment 9544

I used to smoke Marlboro Blue Ice Stinkies.
@Tweetie Pie hates coconut. Any other juice concentrate to try?

Sounds nice, I will def try that some time. I have to say this Marlboro Blue Ice does not come close to the Menthol Ice. I give this juice a 20 out of 10!
Know I love to vape, just needed to find my juice. Yum yum.

@Tweetie Pie hates coconut. Any other juice concentrate to try?

I haven't really tried any others other than Musk and that's a very much an acquired taste... remember the Musk Beechies...

I have been meaning to play with the rest of the concentrates and will keep you posted!

That musk is rough... You can wash your gear as much as you want there will always be a musky undertone to everything. If that is the taste you are after then you are in for a treat.

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

That musk is rough... You can wash your gear as much as you want there will always be a musky undertone to everything. If that is the taste you are after then you are in for a treat.

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop
No thanx, don't like that at all

Back