Merry Christmas.

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi Guys /Girls.
I want to wish all my fellow vapors and staff of Ecigssa a very Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas all! Hope santa brings you loads of vape goodies!

Thanks @Petrus

:party::party::party: Happy holidays to all ! :party::party::party:
:FADDANCING:

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas fellow vapers.

Dont drink and drive.
Dont drip and drive.

Merry Christmas from Carlisle, England to all the great lads and lasses on the forum. Have a wonderful time, stay safe if you on the roads.

Meery Christmas to all you forumites. Enjoy the festivities and remember, Monday it's back to work for some.

Merry Xmas to one and all, have a happy and safe and vaping holiday!Merry-Christmas-Damn-Geeky.jpg

Hey all,

I Know its a little early but i dont think ill be on for a while so i thought id wish everyone now :p

I hope you all have Merry Xmas and have fun times with your families! Be safe and Vape on!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE:

Hey all,

I Know its a little early but i dont think ill be on for a while so i thought id wish everyone now :p

I hope you all have Merry Xmas and have fun times with your families! Be safe and Vape on!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE::CHRISTMASTREE:

Schweeet! Same to you and everyone else on this forum. Drive safe and have a Happy Xmas :CHRISTMASTREE:

To all that celebrates Christmas, I hope you have a great day. To those that don't, happy holidays and be safe.

A very merry christmas to all celebrating! hope every one have a great day and safe travels to those traveling!
Enjoy!:party:

To all that celebrates Christmas......
Merry+Christmas+Gif+31.gif

and to the rest

happyholidays.gif

Back