MiLC

Milc e-Juice

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

Our juice will be available nearing the end of the month (March). We have had various vendors approach us and pre-order from us to make sure they are stocked and ready so don't fear.

You can also sign up on our website to be notified when our online store goes live.

www.milc-ejuice.co.za

We will also have opening specials for the launch of ZOOB. So be sure to sign up to be notified of the launching specials.(HUGE GIVEAWAY)

For any wholesale inquiries, feel free to mail me on info@milc-ejuice.co.za

For now, happy vaping.

Iain

Welcome to the forum as a supporting vendor @Milc e-Juice
Wishing you all the best with it

@Milc. Just checking in if your juice will be availible at next vape con and vape feast?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well done on selling out at vape feast. Looking forward to getting zoob in the shops soon

When I get new juices I like to let my daughter try work out what the profile is... she has a really good palate and surprises me when she works it out.... tonight I put MILc Zoob into the NarDa and let her test...

She got it spot on after 3 puffs...

Her recommendation is to reduce the lemon a bit and add some Rosewater.

My take on it is it's pretty damn spot on...
Zoo 001.JPG

When I get new juices I like to let my daughter try work out what the profile is... she has a really good palate and surprises me when she works it out.... tonight I put MILc Zoob into the NarDa and let her test...

She got it spot on after 3 puffs...

Her recommendation is to reduce the lemon a bit and add some Rosewater.

My take on it is it's pretty damn spot on...
View attachment 90436
Awesome ROB so glad you enjoyed it! but its that fancy device of yours! doing all the heavy lifting.

Who is all stocking your liquid at the moment? I want some but cannot find anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is all stocking your liquid at the moment? I want some but cannot find anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Currently Stocked at
Sir Vape
Vape King
Vape Cartel
Juicy Joes
Vape Chem (online)

please let me know if you find i would be happy to assist you directly as our online store is almost ready.

be98099075860764cbc3f54da530da39.jpg

First world problems :)

Already sold out at Juicy Joes :( Wanted to order now, on waiting list now.

Back