Minikin V2 Stained????

jpzx12rturbo

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Is this normal?
It is authentic, and it's only had the serpent mini on top....
With only commercial juice through it. (None diy juices)
And it's literally like 2 months old.

IMG_1063.JPG

Is this normal?
It is authentic, and it's only had the serpent mini on top....
With only commercial juice through it. (None diy juices)
And it's literally like 2 months old.

View attachment 82331

Is that a gloss or Matte finish?

I had my minikin v1 Tiffany blue matte stained with turmeric once while I was cooking and vaping. Took on a greenish color . After a week it went away on its own .

b74983f6b29b99ef5846fc611a3dec91.jpg

Have the exact same problem. Also about 2 months old but its not visible with the atty on

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Surely, there has to be a way to clean these mods. I just bought a green V2 and you guys are making me worry a bit. Although I'm assuming both of you used bottom airflow attys? Looks like condensation or something which cause it? I'm using the Engine on my Minikin.

Surely, there has to be a way to clean these mods. I just bought a green V2 and you guys are making me worry a bit. Although I'm assuming both of you used bottom airflow attys? Looks like condensation or something which cause it? I'm using the Engine on my Minikin.
I used my limitless 24 rda which is bottom airflow yes

I've always been concerned about something like this on all my mods including my Minikin V2, so after every tankfull of juice I remove the atty and give the top of the mod a quick wipe, usually even just against my clothes.

Usually there's just a little condensation, not nearly enough to stain anything you wipe it with, but these pics seem to confirm that it prevents the build-up I thought there might be without wiping. All my mods still look brand new.

My new green minikin unfortunately had a faulty fire button, now i'm getting the purple and hope this doesn't happen to it :(
I also always wipe top of my mods after each tank, make sure there is no juice or residue on them at all times

b74983f6b29b99ef5846fc611a3dec91.jp

Have the exact same problem. Also about 2 months old but its not visible with the atty on

This might be a stupid observation, but IMO i dont see anything wrong with your mod. What I see is the ring where your atty is, is cleaner because you constantly have it on. The outside is exposed to dust/dirt thus looks a bit dirty. Maybe I'm just tired (Working night shift :/

@jpzx12rturbo has it worse because his got stained by the heat of his atty.

I guess the real question is… Should i just live with it or approach the place i bought it/vendor about this?
I don't think you will have much luck with the vendor, it's more of an annoyance than something drastically wrong with the product. But in saying that I have seen other people have success when I wouldn't have thought they had a chance!

Back