Models and Planes

Still a little miffed that i am going to miss buc day again :(

i agree @Arthster its not going to be the same without you helping on the bucccaneer

And the title "Models and Planes" led me to think you where talking about air hostesses

@Ashley A sorry to disappoint bud.but i can always make a plan to get you a pic of one;)
airline-girl-17661161.jpg

halo everyone,wentt to work on our pride and joy,buccaneer 421 today again and just have a few photos i want to shear some photos.@Arthster was there as well and he took a few owesome photos as well in between the working.pritty sure he will put them on as well.
WP_20150207_011.jpg WP_20150207_016.jpg WP_20150207_018.jpg WP_20150207_017.jpg WP_20150207_005.jpg

the last photo is just a harverd of the harverd flying club.the museum flies on the same day that we work on the buccaneer.so free airshow haha

this is so aweson bud, i should join one day. always had a thing for planes

@abdul buddy you are more than welcome to join us.its every 1st weekend of the month at swartkops airforce base at hanger 12.it is amazing buddy.thats what i wanted to do a bomber pilot,or fighter pilot.but life has its own bumps and bends.so now im fixing it hahaha,

@abdul buddy you are more than welcome to join us.its every 1st weekend of the month at swartkops airforce base at hanger 12.it is amazing buddy.thats what i wanted to do a bomber pilot,or fighter pilot.but life has its own bumps and bends.so now im fixing it hahaha,
i know, i wanted to be a pilot too

@abdul fantastic its just a shame they didn't pick us hey,i did my tests and the last test they chose 3 ouks out of ten and i was nom 4.fely like my world came crashing down.and i fell in love with fighter and bombers when i was 6 and been building models ever since

here is a photo of @Arthster by one of the haverds and another photo of the buccaneers cockpit.full of dust and took a bad beating of standing in the harsh weather for over 10 years.
WP_20150207_007.jpg 060920141289.jpg

thanks for adding those photos @Arthster.dam we look good hahaha

hahahaha jap then you would have been a stud haha

thanks @abdul its amazing when you stand next to that plane its a monster.and to think the buccaneer ways as much as the herculus c130 cargo plane without feul.its owesome

I see this is an old thread but I only came across it now. I love planes and I clicked on the topic hoping to find a few aircraft for my display cabinet. None of these would fit in my cabinet, but WOW this is spectacular. Really amazing stuff man, keep us updated. If you have a website or mailing list with plane-related stuff please let us know.

Back