Modifying a Dripper atty to suit a Squonk Mod

DaveH

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
I've been looking around if there are any dripper atty's that could be modified to suit a squonk mod.
Something that looks like the post arrangements on the 'The Origen Little BF atty' or perhaps look at a 'clone' version.
Maybe 3 'cloned' atty's are better than one original. Just a thought.
I'm just thinking out loud, anyone have any thoughts?
Dave

Many can be modded to bf, e.g. Odin, Sapor, Rogue (to name but a few). If you cannot or do not want to do the modding, @JakesSA will do it for you at a reasonable fee. However, not many small atties, like the OL16, around.

Almost any dripper can be modified for BF.
Ask @JakesSA to do one for you. He charges a reasonable price for the conversion. :)

Hahah @Andre , you were just a second too fast for me.....lol

Thanks guys, I'll have a look at these (Odin, Sapor, Rogue) see if any thing takes my fancy.
Dave

I've been looking around if there are any dripper atty's that could be modified to suit a squonk mod.
Something that looks like the post arrangements on the 'The Origen Little BF atty' or perhaps look at a 'clone' version.
Maybe 3 'cloned' atty's are better than one original. Just a thought.
I'm just thinking out loud, anyone have any thoughts?
Dave
My LO-PRO rda clone came w/ an additional BF pin so I would think you'd be able to easily convert it though I've never done so.

Thanks Kev mac & kimbo, I really like the look of that.
Dave

Thanks Kev mac & kimbo, I really like the look of that.
Dave
not a bad lil'atty,I though it would be gimmicky but the flavor and cloud production is good.A little tricky to wick but there are videos showing options.I only paid about $8.00 U.S.D. so it is worth a try.Not a bad clone.

For $8 I would give it try. :rolleyes: I watched a couple of reviews they seem to think the distance from the coil to the top is a little on the short side.
Dave

For $8 I would give it try. :rolleyes: I watched a couple of reviews they seem to think the distance from the coil to the top is a little on the short side.
Dave
true,it's tiny.but totally doable.

Dave
There are authentic Low Pro`s available here at a very reduced price.;)

Back