Item wanted: Molly squonk

Price Preference: Negotiable

Condition: Good

Age of the item: Not important

Location of item: CT preferred

Delivery/Collection: Either or

Reason: regret selling mine

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

Will have to check if my buddy still has his v2 white hardly been used and in Cape Town

I’ve got one , but I’ve got an issue with mine , the part under the 510 , where the button contacts when firing gets extremely hot , I’ve disassembled it countless times and just can’t seem to figure out what the issue is

would have liked to sell it , but I wouldn’t be able to sell a mech to someone that isn’t functioning properly

I’ve got one , but I’ve got an issue with mine , the part under the 510 , where the button contacts when firing gets extremely hot , I’ve disassembled it countless times and just can’t seem to figure out what the issue is

would have liked to sell it , but I wouldn’t be able to sell a mech to someone that isn’t functioning properly
01EDB701-4A0E-4EB3-A61D-3B539537268B.jpeg

I'm betting it's arcing, have you tried a bit of conductive grease, such as Deoxit ?

I'm betting it's arcing, have you tried a bit of conductive grease, such as Deoxit ?

@Mzr actually helped me resolve the issue thankfully
It was due to the plate closest to the firing button not making contact properly, just bent the plate slightly and it’s 100% again

@vicTor all your bud. I'm sorted with mine.

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

thanks but if I had to buy anything else I'm sleeping in the dog box

would have taken the chance in summer, but it's cold now

:WEGOTABADASSHERE:

Back