Monday Night Coil Making

T666

Tenacious Vaper
LV

Awards
I’ve come to realise that nothing ( other than art ) calms me down more than making coils!

Just finished off some fused claptons NI80 - 5 wraps, and twisted Kanthal A1s 28ga - 6 wraps.

Fused Clapton’s for the Vaporesso and Rebirth

Twisted for the Vgod Elite

Monday evening vibes be going good!!!

I’ve come to realise that nothing ( other than art ) calms me down more than making coils!

Just finished off some fused claptons NI80 - 5 wraps, and twisted Kanthal A1s 28ga - 6 wraps.

Pics or it didn't happen! :D

Is that making them from scratch combining all the wires? if so I'm with @Resistance I love to see photos of coils peeps have made especially as I can't do them myself! Or are they from ready made clapton and twisted spools?

Is that making them from scratch combining all the wires? if so I'm with @Resistance I love to see photos of coils peeps have made especially as I can't do them myself! Or are they from ready made clapton and twisted spools?
The twisted i made myself - little technique with a pen to twist the two wires together.

the claptons are pre-rolled that way. Just takes wrapping them

The twisted i made myself - little technique with a pen to twist the two wires together.

the claptons are pre-rolled that way. Just takes wrapping them
Looking forward to seeing the twisted mate!

Back