more sales than posts

Imotions

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
hi guys
i dunno if its just me or my phone but everytime i get into the forum its just sales or trade.... is it right or do i need to change a setting im using taptalk

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Must be Tapatalk.

I removed it from my phone 'casue it wasn't giving me what I wanted. Now I just open the website directly from the phone's browser.

ohk kewl im using tapatalk coz i cant seem to login via website its only loading...

Sadly I think it's just that there is a flood of sales.

hi guys
i dunno if its just me or my phone but everytime i get into the forum its just sales or trade.... is it right or do i need to change a setting im using taptalk

Hi @Imotions , if you log in with a normal browser you can use the tabs near the top on the home page. You can see all the latest general vape discussions (normal posts) The Classifieds are separated out into their own tab.

Hi @Imotions , if you log in with a normal browser you can use the tabs near the top on the home page. You can see all the latest general vape discussions (normal posts) The Classifieds are separated out into their own tab.
i use tapatalk mostly when i try to login via internet browser the page just loads and nothing happens csnt even put in login details

Sales/Classifieds are very good for Forums. If the sales die down the members have moved to other forums.

I have seen this happen on more than one bike and car forums.

I used to be part of an underground car forum with the sales section very very active. Eventually the admin guys complained about this as it was mostly the same guys always posting. A few months later after the one ban the forum closed down. Was probably also badly managed tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back