Moti Piin

Muchis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

I have been provided with a Moti Piin disposable pod system and wanted to share my thoughts on the device.

Packaging:
Plain simple and compact.

Quality:
This is a tiny device just slightly larger than a conventional analogue cig. It has a nice texture and hand feel. Overall great quality.

Performance:
At the outset, I must note that I'm not a huge nic salts fan but I do appreciate the ability to get a quick hard hit on the go.
The device is a puff to activate or draw activated. When activated, the bottom bit lights up. There are four holes on the bottom which seems to serve as an airflow. The draw is perfect, not to tight and too loose, found it just perfect for my preference. If I had to compare it to something more common on the market I would say it is slightly more airy than a drag nano pod system.
The hit is surprisingly potent and I found that just 2 or 3 puffs provided the nic satisfaction I crave. So for guys trying to quit smoking, this is perfect!

Flavor:
Again, very pleasantly surprised with the device. Some proper flavor, especially for a tiny pod device like this. Really enjoyed the flavour output and particularly the Banana Frost.

Overall:
Perfect for smokers trying to quit or even for us long time vapers when on the go or in the need of something compact. Great quality and performance!
245e3e1d3bfed4b1936958b5bafd739f.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back