Maxxis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Mr Hardwicks' - Debbie Does Donuts - Juice Review

Second review for tonight.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that review! Now I can't wait for my bottles to arrive.

Hi @Maxxis, may i move this for you to a new thread in the juice reviews section?

That would be great. Thanks @Silver

Thread moved and renamed to convention
I also added the manufacturer name and juice name at the top of your OP

Henceforth, this will be the place for reviews of Mr Hardwicks' juices

Got some in this morning. Gotta say I love it! Somehow it's not overly sweet, especially in the Goblin Mini which for my personal preference is great! (40W, 0,27ohm, Kanthal Clapton, dual, 26/32 on IPV2 D2). Nice chocolate after taste too. I accompanied it with a Nespresso for breakfast, goes so well together, yum. Also enjoyed it with the Kanger Subtank Mini, less pronounced flavour when compared to the Goblin Mini but I'm loving it. The label design is very good, the 'tinted' bottle great. The only downside is the dropper, not good. Joel did say he's working on an alternative. Really enjoying it, well done!!

Attachments

• IMG_20151001_094759.jpg
    IMG_20151001_094759.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 77
hqdpza.jpg

Reviewer:
CloudmanJHB

Mod: Koopor Mini
Watts/Volts: 20

Atomiser: Kangertech Subtank RDA
Coil Resistance: .5
Wicking Material: OEM Cotton

Strength: 0mg
Price: R150 (30mg)

Website blurb: Voluptuous chocolate & creamy filling.
Debbie Does Donuts good.

Reviewer Notes:
A decent vape, I know this ones a favourite but It was not what i was expecting. Seemed a little dull on flavour but subtle and nice and a ADV and filler. The flavour really made me remember popcorn jelly beans one gets. Definitely not a bad sauce just a little lacklustre on the flavour side for me. I think that if you want something neutralish for an ADV this is for you !

Similar to: Haven't had anything like it before.

Avoid if: You want something with a lot of flavour

ADV : Without a doubt all day long

Nom Scale:

nom

Last edited:
hqdpza.jpg

Reviewer:
CloudmanJHB

Mod: Koopor Mini
Watts/Volts: 20

Atomiser: Kangertech Subtank RDA
Coil Resistance: .5
Wicking Material: OEM Cotton

Strength: 0mg
Price: R150 (30mg)

Website blurb: Voluptuous chocolate & creamy filling.
Debbie Does Donuts good.

Reviewer Notes:
A decent vape, I know this ones a favourite but It was not what i was expecting. Seemed a little dull on flavour but subtle and nice and a ADV and filler. The flavour really made me remember popcorn jelly beans one gets. Definitely not a bad sauce just a little lacklustre on the flavour side for me. I think that if you want something neutralish for an ADV this is for you !

Similar to: Haven't had anything like it before.

Avoid if: You want something with a lot of flavour

ADV : Without a doubt all day long

Nom Scale:

nom
Hey @CloudmanJHB I got the same more muted flavour from my first bottle, using one of my Kanger Subtanks...which wasn't a bad thing as I wasn't in the mood at that time for something too sweet. The second bottle I've now used on the Goblin Mini, and yeah, night and day, much more intense flavours.

Hey @CloudmanJHB I got the same more muted flavour from my first bottle, using one of my Kanger Subtanks...which wasn't a bad thing as I wasn't in the mood at that time for something too sweet. The second bottle I've now used on the Goblin Mini, and yeah, night and day, much more intense flavours.

Great to know, i thought maybe it might have been a batch issue. Will try another tank as well !
Thanks for the heads up

Great to know, i thought maybe it might have been a batch issue. Will try another tank as well !
Thanks for the heads up
No hassle, thanks for the good review. That's why I'll always keep at least one Subtank Mini as they are bullet proof and easy to use, but also great for when you want to vape something you like in a less intense way.

I personally battle to keep tasting chocolate in juices.

I know this is a different juice, but I was vaping Bronuts this past Saturday. Started early afternoon and by say 15:00 I couldn't taste any chocolate anymore.

I love Bronuts for an hour, then I loose the flavour.

I've also read of people not being able to taste Strawberry in juices for some whack reason.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah I have a hard time tasting strawberry, this whole taste thing is strange & interesting.

It's weird hey. On Saturday night when a mate would take a few toots from me... he said it was awesome chocolate... then I would try again, close to nada.

Yeah. I am now finding I need to take a days break from vaping now and again when testing recipes.
Sometimes I just can't taste anything properly.

Some days I may not like a particular juice and the following day it tastes amazing, so I try not to make any snap judgements anymore ;-)

Yeah. I am now finding I need to take a days break from vaping now and again when testing recipes.
Sometimes I just can't taste anything properly.

Some days I may not like a particular juice and the following day it tastes amazing, so I try not to make any snap judgements anymore ;-)
Oh yes for sure.

I have those weird taste days all the time. It's a lot of work for your taste buds. It's no surprise you buds go bonkers.

Hey I finally got to have some Debbie Donuts (thanks @method1)

I've had quite a few bottles of Bronuts. And I must say, Debbie does do it best, apparently. IT IS the most well rounded off, smooth Choc donut. Very nice Mr. Hardwicks.

I could say the same about DDD, I've used it on my dripper and get a good vape from it. Certain notes are subtle but it's still a perfect juice. I can vape DDD all day long. It taste exactly like a chocolate donut, or what a chocolate donut should taste like. Excellent job @method1

I need to say thank you for making this sir! Got my bottle today and everything ive heard about this juice is true - ITS GREAT!

Tastes like a fresh chocolate donut with some hints of vanilla and a dash of sweetness! I wont be using it as my daily vape (Its more like a treat), but it will be found in my vape bag! Ive decided to replace my Milkman with DDD, thats how damn good this juice is!

Although i only have one issue (not with the juice), the dropper is not great, its a weird shape and with my smaller tanks its quite hard to get it in there.

Last edited:
I need to say thank you for making this sir! Got my bottle today and everything ive heard about this juice is true - ITS GREAT!

Tastes like a fresh chocolate donut with some hints of vanilla and a dash of sweetness! I wont be using it as my daily vape (Its more like a treat), but it will be found in my vape bag! Ive decided to replace my Milkman with DDD, thats how damn good this juice is!

Although i only have one issue (not with the juice), the dripper is not great, its a weird shape and with my smaller tanks its quite hard to get it in there.

Thanks for the review - happy to report I have NEW DROPPERS incoming and will finally be replacing those much-maligned knobbly droppers!

Thanks for the review - happy to report I have NEW DROPPERS incoming and will finally be replacing those much-maligned knobbly droppers!
Thank you! :)

I will definitely be suggesting to all my friends to get a bottle of this - no way im sharing!

I missed out a few things in my review:
  • I will not be sharing this juice.
  • The price for a juice this good is insane, and everyone should get this.
  • Its definitely an above premium juice and will make some of the international juices taste plain.
  • Even if you dont like donuts, you should have this.
  • Goes great in an RBA and RDA.
  • Ill be adding more to this list!

I got Debbie Does Doughnuts from Joel over the weekend and he even dropped in a little Low Pro for my drive.

The juice itself was actually very good from the get go.

Vaped it on the following setup.

Derringer RDA
Dual 22g Kanthal. 0.15ohm
Reulaeux RX200. 70watts.

I am into creamy flavours and this one is just that. Thick and creamy without being overbearing. Definitely an ADV for me.

I like how it's got subtle notes of chocolate and cream. Reminds me of eating those little Doughnuts at festivals.

Anybody know the VG/PG ratio?14524163525781644640895.jpg

Back