Mr. Hardwick's Radio - Episode 6: The Moderator

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Good episode! Great to hear more about the behind-the-scenes things, and some of the history from yonder times! Well done @Silver and @method1 Keep it up!

Good music too, but mostly unknown to me too, @WARMACHINE. Loved the Nick Cave last week tho!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@method1 is it possible to tell us what music is played ?

In this episode:

Yugen Blakrok - "Beastleague (akasa 455 wild west mix)" - Ive been using this as the intro music.

Bright Pylon - "winterslows"

Trentemøller - "vamp"

Quixxotic - "Anonymous Face"

The Beach Boys - "feel flows"

M'Blue Et Moi - "Mamba Noire"

In this episode:

Yugen Blakrok - "Beastleague (akasa 455 wild west mix)" - Ive been using this as the intro music.

Bright Pylon - "winterslows"

Trentemøller - "vamp"

Quixxotic - "Anonymous Face"

The Beach Boys - "feel flows"

M'Blue Et Moi - "Mamba Noire"

Killer taste in music. Going out on a limb here but calling you out as a musician. Bet my right ball you can play/produce.

The new episode is up, featuring the one and only @Silver

http://diyordievaping.com/2016/04/20/mr-hardwicks-radio-show-ep-6-the-moderator/

"Meet Silver, a moderator on the largest South African Vape forum – www.ecigssa.co.za
We discuss the history of the forum, some online politics and some oldskool high-nicotine vaping.

The renaming competition is still on until the end of April – keep sending the entries! Great prizes to be won!"

Thanks @method1 for the opportunity
I salute you for the effort you put in to these interviews
I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Killer taste in music. Going out on a limb here but calling you out as a musician. Bet my right ball you can play/produce.

Yep, it's my fulltime.

Thanks @method1 for the opportunity
I salute you for the effort you put in to these interviews
I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks @Silver - had a great time hanging out ;-)
Been dreaming of evods :p

Yep, it's my fulltime.

Thanks @Silver - had a great time hanging out ;-)
Been dreaming of evods :p
Which instruments? I am a Berklee certified guitarist I am proud to say, scored a GPA of 4.0 (99.2 percent average)... but havent composed a note since my divorce started. Nothing I like more than knowing about a musician that can actually do it FULL TIME. Massive respect. Takes balls of steel.

Hahaha! Our moderator is a ugly white guy?! I always pictured him as Will Smith! I will have to watch this tonight ;)

Oh my gosh @Pixstar!!!
That is just incredible!!!!

I don't know what to say

Wow - you have talent man

Hahaha! Our moderator is a ugly white guy?! I always pictured him as Will Smith! I will have to watch this tonight ;)
I am an ugly white guy but I like picturing mysellf as Will Smith. Or Wesley Snipes. What happened to that badass?!

I am an ugly white guy but I like picturing mysellf as Will Smith. Or Wesley Snipes. What happened to that badass?!
Got old

Uptown_WesSnipes-640x480.jpg

Back