MTL SETUP

Innes

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Item wanted:Mtl setup (single batt mod + mtl rta)

Price Preference: Lets talk (depends on whats available)

Condition
:7/10 to 9/10

Age of the item
: does not matter

Location of item
: Anywhere

Delivery/Collection
:Delivery (i live in Northern cape)

Reason
: want to quit smoking permanently

Please whatsapp as i dont go onto the forum very often Innes 0722817594

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

Last edited:
I have a mtl rta (the cog mtl) that you can have if you want to cover the shipping portion.

I can send it off to you tomorrow.

I have a mtl rta (the cog mtl) that you can have if you want to cover the shipping portion.

I can send it off to you tomorrow.
Morning paul thank you very much I appreciate it alot please send me a whatsapp or telegram message so we can make arrangements please thank you

Good decision to go with MTL. I had 2 years of dual use cause of starting with direct lung and low Nic percentage. First two weeks off combustibles is the test, pass that and you’re done with the stinkies.

Good decision to go with MTL. I had 2 years of dual use cause of starting with direct lung and low Nic percentage. First two weeks off combustibles is the test, pass that and you’re done with the stinkies.
Thanks for the motivation i have been vaping for 5 years on 3mg dl and have tried mtl with 3mg but never did anything for me might be not strong enough mtl juice or nic salts but did not deliver the hit like i expected tried the twisp que and the hit off that is what i am aiming for but rebuildable is best

Back