Muted flavor on dead rabbit rta v2

Wassimtg

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello guy, hope everyone is doing great.
So i've just bought a dead rabbit v2 rta, and everytile i wick it i get the same result which is a muted flavor. Did anyone else have the same problem and if yes how did you solve this problem.

I find it performs best with dessert juices. We'll need pics of your coil placement and wicking to help properly.
I have the V1 too and it works with all types of flavors perfectly even with a single coil setup... But with this one i cant get why there's no flavor

Hey Bud, have you perhaps tried a different coil setup?
I had a customer with a similar issue and he started using some fused claptons and is happy with it now.
I'm sure the nano aliens as @LeislB recommended should work well too.

I have used a set of those twisted wire coils a few times and was left hugely unimpressed. Try a set of clapton/flat-clapton/alien/nano-aliens and you should notice a significant difference.

Hey Bud, have you perhaps tried a different coil setup?
I had a customer with a similar issue and he started using some fused claptons and is happy with it now.
I'm sure the nano aliens as @LeislB recommended should work well too.
I have used a set of those twisted wire coils a few times and was left hugely unimpressed. Try a set of clapton/flat-clapton/alien/nano-aliens and you should notice a significant difference.
Have you used these coils before? I like to use 2.5mm Nano aliens in the V2, brilliant flavour
I have already used thz fused claptons... I'll try the nano alien and get back to u

Back