MVP 3.0

Raslin

Reonaut, Diy Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
So why has everyone been so quite about the new version due to be released soon. No speculation, sneak peaks nothing.

Not normal for this forum....

Seeing as Innokin kept the SVD 2 completely under wraps, just about till release, I think we won't see anything till it's almost released.

Judging from the SVD2 price, I don't think I want to know how much the MVP3 is going to be.

And here I am still using a Vision Spinner 2. I will get the MVP 2 and wait for MVP 3 price drop.

you telling me, If I find anything on the MVP3 you can bet I'll post it immediately. But alas, innokin has it under wraps tighter than a fat kid in spandex! :-D

you telling me, If I find anything on the MVP3 you can bet I'll post it immediately. But alas, innokin has it under wraps tighter than a fat kid in spandex! :-D

Jip. Also been looking for a glimpse of something. But couldn't find anything

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Seems to still be in production, don't expect it to soon.... here are some highlights but even this can change up to the point of it';s actual release

• There will be more than one edition. One will be at a lower price point that will be at least 30W as well as an advanced edition that will run a customized Evolv chipset with precise higher wattage and feature new advances in technology which take it above and beyond the competition. There may be another very innovative model which will be launched in the future as well.
  • The MVP3.0 will continue to have the device recharging feature which has made the MVP2.0 so useful and popular. It has also been designed to be durable.
  • The MVP3.0 will have a larger battery capacity than the MVP2.0.
  • We have listened to the community and the upgraded MVP3.0 form factor as well as the position of power button and micro-usb charging port.
  • The iTaste MVP3.0 will have a high quality OLED screen.
  • I know the engineering team understands the value of the spring loaded connector.
  • The device is designed to be durable and I believe has some of the same upgrades as the SVD2.0 including modular easy to repair components and other advancements.
  • We have worked closely with Brandon and John and the Evolv edition will have a customized chip and feature innovative top of the line vaping technology.
  • We are hoping to have one of the editions available in time for Christmas and as soon as I have more information I will announce it first here on Reddit.
  • We do not have prices available yet however affordability is a key factor.

Seems to still be in production, don't expect it to soon.... here are some highlights but even this can change up to the point of it';s actual release

• There will be more than one edition. One will be at a lower price point that will be at least 30W as well as an advanced edition that will run a customized Evolv chipset with precise higher wattage and feature new advances in technology which take it above and beyond the competition. There may be another very innovative model which will be launched in the future as well.
  • The MVP3.0 will continue to have the device recharging feature which has made the MVP2.0 so useful and popular. It has also been designed to be durable.
  • We have listened to the community and the upgraded MVP3.0 form factor as well as the position of power button and micro-usb charging port.
  • I know the engineering team understands the value of the spring loaded connector.
  • The device is designed to be durable and I believe has some of the same upgrades as the SVD2.0 including modular easy to repair components and other advancements.
  • We have worked closely with Brandon and John and the Evolv edition will have a customized chip and feature innovative top of the line vaping technology.
  • We are hoping to have one of the editions available in time for Christmas and as soon as I have more information I will announce it first here on Reddit.

hahaha you beat me to it by 3mins hahahahaha aweesome stuff buddy :-D

Here's the link, if anyone wants - http://www.reddit.com/r/Innokin/comments/2ilnip/innokin_itaste_mvp30_official_reddit_announcement/ ;-)

hehe, could not really get any sneak peaks of what the device would actually look like... unfortunately, I know allot of people have these and it has a great following.. Even my wife has one, hehe the 2.0 that is

Exiting. I know what I'm waiting for

No 2 will be replaced by no 3... But which no 3

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

A mate of mine has the v2 and its really an awesome device so I totally agree. What I take from the reddit link is that the v3 will be the same size if not bigger which kinda of puts me off alittle.

Well let's hope that they stick to the current spec list and size. Then u would class it a winner, even at the price of the svd 2.

I am super happy with the MVP2 for powering standard clearomisers. Using it at around 7 to 9 Watts, the battery life is fantastic. I get about 5ml of liquid using standard Kanger single coils. That's about three and a half tankfuls of a 1.5ml Clearo.

The fit in the hand is superb. I actually like the position of the fire button - when holding the device the way I like to hold it, the side of my thumb falls perfectly on the fire button. I also like the hard press of the fire button - it doesn't fire when you put it in a bag.

I'd go so far as saying that for a commercial Clearo device, the MVP2 is very near to perfection for me.

If the MVP3 was exactly the same but had more power (say 30W) and a spring loaded connector - then it would be a winner.

Exactly! You summation I as spot on, yet again.

Damn! So we have to wait for this and then still wait for the more advanced version.

THere is a pic on the other MVP3 thread here but the Innokin site has it as well. It looks similar yet better somehow with the charge port on the side now which makes it look longer already. I suspect it will be bigger all round to cater for the increased battery capacity.

Back